Mini Credit Report / Unauthorized Charges.

A couple months ago I had purchased a 3-in-1 credit report and paid the appropriate fees. Two months later, I am being charged $12.95 for something I didn't order. I noticed that this has happened to a lot of people since 2007. However, no one is showing any results from their complaints. I don't even know whom to contact to get these charges reversed. I guess I will start with my credit card company. Please let me know if anyone else has had this problem resolved.

Comments

Ka
  28th of May, 2007
Mini Credit Report - Unauthorized billing to my account

This is the second time this has happened to me, this company has unauthorized billing access to my online bank account. What is the best way for me to take care of this? I have not received any credit report from this company.

Jo
  25th of Sep, 2007

It is FROM: http://www.creditreport.com
when you order a report from there you agree to their agreement at the bottom of the page (which is 1/4 of an inch display field) most just say "yes, I agree" and move along. Inside that little itty bitty display box is the 30 day free trial and then the 9.95 charge monthly for their credit monitoring. It is not actually called MINI it is MNI. I dialed
1-800-720-4420 and followed the prompts and they gladly cancelled my membership and gave me a confirmation number. Now I'll just have to wait and see if they quit dipping into my account. Good Luck All/joden

Al
  30th of Sep, 2007
Mini Credit Report - Unauthorized charge!

This company has charged my credit card twice for $11.95 and the charge is listed as coming from Mini credit services. I recently got a credit report from Equifax, but it was supposed to be free. After reading the other complaints against this company I am contacting my bank to protest the charges and then changing my account number.

27th of Mar, 2008

these people are stilling from my account, how do you stop them
they have caused my account to be overdrawn by $120 what can be done in reguarding this matter.

27th of Mar, 2008

These people are stilling money out of my account, it has caused my account to be overdrawn by $120, please respond to me to let me no waht can be done about it. they have no contact information no website, nothing what can be done about this.

27th of Mar, 2008

this is causing my bills to be dilinquent, they are stilling my money to pay my bills, what can be done about it, my account is already $120 dollas overdrawn.

Be
  28th of May, 2008
Mini Credit Report - Getting charged $11.95 monthly
Mini Credit report

I am getting charged monthly on my bank statement for $11.95. I don't know what it is for and have no idea how they got my name, bank account number etc. to keep charging me this. I have been charged for 4 months now.

I have not received any reports or services for this charge. Is there anyway to find a phone number or address for this company?

Sh
  10th of Jul, 2008

I hear ya! Here is their number 866-365-8654. Really the only way to get rid of them is to cancel that CC number and get a new one.
I think many of us have fallen for this including myself.
Good Luck

Sa
  8th of Nov, 2008

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sadie M Palmer

Account No.: 6941532764
Available Balance*: ($1.36)

* Includes amounts subject to any holds. Learn More
Previous Nov 2008 Oct 2008 Sep 2008 Aug 2008 Jul 2008 Jun 2008 May 2008 Apr 2008 Mar 2008 Feb 2008 Jan 2008 Dec 2007 Nov 2007 Oct 2007 Sep 2007 Aug 2007 Jul 2007 Jun 2007 May 2007 Apr 2007 Mar 2007 Feb 2007 Jan 2007 Next
Display Monthly History Display Entire History

Printable Version Download

Pending Transactions* Description Amount
MNI*CREDITREPORT.COM 866-8833309 CA with Card ************7719 -$13.95

* Learn More about Pending Transactions

Posted Transactions Posting Date Description Amount Balance
11/04/2008 Debit: $15.71 from merchant CAPTAIN DS 0 CAPTAIN DS 00036Q68 JACKSON MS 001 CAPTAIN DS 0
With Card ************7719 -$15.71 $12.59
With Card ************7719 -$1.00 $28.30
11/04/2008 Debit: $90.38 from merchant COMCAST OF JACK COMCAST OF JACKSON/MON 601-982-1187 MS 0001 COMCAST OF JACK
With Card ************7719 -$90.38 $29.30
With Card ************7719 -$1.00 $119.68
11/04/2008 Debit: $72.82 from merchant T-MOBILE.COM*PA T-MOBILE.COM*PAYMENT 800-937-8997 WA 99999999 T-MOBILE.COM*PA
With Card ************7719 -$72.82 $120.68
With Card ************7719 -$1.00 $193.50
11/04/2008 Debit: $5.34 from merchant NFI*WWW.NETFLIX NFI*WWW.NETFLIX.COM/CC NETFLIX.COM CA 99999999 NFI*WWW.NETFLIX
With Card ************7719 -$5.34 $194.50
With Card ************7719 -$1.00 $199.84
11/03/2008 Deposit @ Dixie Oil 60
$200.00 $200.84
Beginning Balance as of 11/01/2008 $0.84

In case of errors or questions about your statement, call 1-86-NETSPEND (1-866-387-7363) or write to Purpose Solutions Customer Service, PO Box 2136, Austin, TX 78768-2136.
Questions? Email us.

Ke
  26th of Mar, 2009
Mini Credit Report - Charge w/o authorization
Mini credit report mntr svc Canoga Park
Canoga Park
Florida

This company has charged my credit card for some sort of service that I never authorized for three months @14.95 a month. I have been unable to reach them. I have no phone or address for them. My credit card company had last month's charge wiped out but I just received another. How can this be stopped.

Not sure of the state..all that shows on my credit card receipt is Canoga Park.

Ro
  12th of Jun, 2009
Mini Credit Report - unauthorized transactions
mini credit report
Arkansas

unauthorized transactions of mybank account has been going on since Novemeber 2008. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE AND MONEY TRANSACTIONS TO BE DONE BY MINI CREDIT REPORT. I need to have my account reinstated with the monies plus the over draft charge on 1/16/2009 as well. You owe me $ 143.70. If i do not see it in my next bank statement, i will file a fraude statement on Mini Credit Report.

Jo
  20th of Jun, 2009

they are billing me and i can, t get them to stop. who are they and how can i them to stop? nancy audino

Jd
  7th of Aug, 2009

I also am dealing with the same problem. I just recently found that I have been charged for months by (MNI*CREDITREPORT.COM 866-8833309 CA). I am extremely frustrated about this, and would love to know if anyone has any advise on how to proceed in dealing with this company.

Re
  31st of Aug, 2009

I to just found out about these charges on my statment I have been charged 11.95 a month and so far it looks like at least 8 months Im still looking through old statments... I went on to request my credit report once and mark no to the reccuring fee so i am extremly upset. If anyone has been sucessful with getting there money back I would like to know, Im contacting them and my Bank now .

Bh
  23rd of Feb, 2010

I too have been a victim of the credit report, minni credit report. $14.95 is the amount taken out of my checking account withOUT my authorization! Call your bank, get a temorary debit card from them and dispute the charges! If you or I went into their store and took something we would go to jail for theft! How is it these companies can just take $$ out of your account?! Without authorization!! Damn them. Why can't something more be done for this not to happen!

Pj
  11th of Jun, 2010

Just found out MNI*CREDITREPORT.COM 866-8833309 has been charging my account 15.94 for the past four months "scam", call your bank or credit company and tell them to cancel your card and call the number CREDITREPORT.COM 866-883-3309, not likely to give your money back. Make sure you let other know. Shame on the company, there was no information at all regarding monthly fees

7th of Sep, 2010
Mini Credit Report - taking money when i already stopped it
mini credit report
p.o.box 12-224 east church street
stapleton
Georgia

I signed up for the supposinglt free credit report! It charged $1.00 to begin with then i canceled it.But they keep taking $14.95 outy of my account every month.If it does not stop I am going to get the police on this right away.

Je
  8th of Sep, 2010

They did this to us! Just file fraud with your bank and give them all details...call and cancel your membership at credit report, even though you did not join they will say you did. The bank has reimbursed us and is fighting the credit companies...4 diff ones! They said we authorized it online using our email as confirmation...funny thing is the letter they sent us had one letter wrong in my email address...so that way I can fight it saying that is not my email

Pe
  8th of Oct, 2010

I just looked at my checking account and had $14.95 takin out and its [censor] i'm pissed

4f
  12th of Oct, 2010

Just canceled mine which was 14.95 for "monitoring" credit after the 7 week trial which I thought was a one time deal. They did stated "they were having a hard time pulling up my account" which took sometime...Told them they didn't have a "hard time" charging me monthly do you...Then offered discount and on and on...but emailed confirmation of cancelation. Call 866-883-3309 and take NO CRAP!!