Mini Credit Repor Services / No reports since 5/07!

1 12852 Cambridge TerraceLeawood, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 913 498 1214

I have been unable to get a credit report from this service since the period May 1 -15, 2007. I have called the number, written
the email address ; have talked wtih three different people at the place of business (wherever that is?) and I still do not get any
reports and my credit card is being charged $9.95 per month. I have been switched from person to person within the company and although they were nice and promised to correct the situation nothing has been done. What do I do now?? Isn't there someone in that company who can straighten this out?? I am writing this since talking with the company does not correct the situation. The company has my correct email address and home address. Thank you.

Comments

• Gr
      5th of Jul, 2008

I don't wish to take part in this service any longer and wish to have it cancelled. I don't expect to see these charges taken out of my account again and will take step with my bank to insure it won't be possible. Please let me know of any additional requirements by your service to be sure that this service is cancelled and that charges are stopped.