Mini Credit / Bad company!!!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

  I am having problems with mini credit. I wanted to borrow £100 and received £80 I struggled to pay it back in time and now owe £417 and they have already taken £140 from my account without permission. When I offered to pay a further £20 to settle my account as this is all I could afford this month after what they had already taken I was told they could take this as a part payment and wanted still another £100. I tried to make an agreement when I realised I couldn’t pay them in one go but they wouldn’t freeze the interest or make an agreement. So now im panicking and cant pay them back atal. I ended up hanging up on the lady I spoke to she wasn’t rude but wasn’t helpful either and as iv already said wanted another £100 pound off me (so all in all £240 for £80 loan) and kept repeating herself saying they could take the payment as a part payment and by the end of the month this loan will total to over £1000 if I don’t pay it. I only work a few days a week and stupidly owe two other companies money however I have agreements with them and a credit card i’m paying of gradually. By mini credit taking this money its left me totally skint for the rest of the month and my dept with them is spiralling out of control because they will not freeze the interest I don’t know what do do can you help…. Also I have been e-mailing the company trying to reach an agreement there replies have not helped in any way just remind me of how much I owe; more and more each time

Comments

9th of Aug, 2007
    Mini Credit - Unauthorized charges!

I called and canceled this so call credit report extra security thing last month when i seen my card was being charged. This woman told me it would be canceled yet again this month it is on my credit card. This frosts me pretty good since I don't need this so called credit protection... I don't even know what to do now or who to call... Help smb!

• Ed
      4th of Mar, 2008

Mini credit company took 11.95 2x from my checking. I am unaware of what this is for.

• Fa
      30th of Oct, 2008
    Mini Credit - Unauthorized charges to checking acct.
    Mini#Credit RPT
    Phone: 214-484-5916

I'm being charged every month for a service that I don't want. and i don't know how I"m getting any service from it.

• Da
      15th of Dec, 2012

Yeah, I would watch out for these jokers. I just got a loan and was charged £19.50 for usethe Faster Payment System or FPS which is free and as I borrowed £100 and only got £80.50 I have to pack £125 for a £80.50 loan, A TOTAL CHARGE OF £44.50.

******************** DONT USE MINICREDIT.COM *********************************

• Th
      15th of Mar, 2013

Do not touch this company with a barge pole. They are shameful and should be closed down. Stella Creasy this is one to focus on!!