MineralScience / Terrible experience!

13710Hutton DriveFarmersBranch, TX, United States Review updated:
3.85
Phone: 1-866-363-6797

I received product in the mailPurity Makeup. I've been calling the Phone number so I can send back for a
refund and I keep being left on hold saying that there are 40 calls ahead of me.I would just like to send the
product back for a refund so I don't get charged for something I don't want .I think this is a bad way to
do business if you can't even get through to a company to send something back you don't want. Well I'm sending the product back even though I can't get through to the company.

Comments

St
  31st of Mar, 2008
I HAVE ALREADY SENT BACK THE PRODUCT TO GET MY REFUND THREE WEEKS AGO AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND. tHE COMPANY HAS CONTINUED TO STIILL BILL MY CREDIT CARD ANYWAY!!!
Ye
  1st of Apr, 2008
i tried there free trial, and they keep charging my cc that i did not allow them to. how could you live with cheating to people, you guys are using our money to live wealthy. shame on you.
De
  22nd of Apr, 2008
WELL, I NEVER RECIEVED THE ORDER OR WAS I REFUNDED MY $7.95. I TRIED E-MAILING THEM WITHOUT ANY LUCK, I TRIED CALLING THEM WITHOUT ANY LUCK. THEY ARE JUST A SO-CALLED COMPANY RIPPING PEOPLE OFF AND GETTING RICH. THEY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD FOR THIS!
Ke
  24th of Apr, 2008
They have done the same thing to me.I called so they would cancell my order before it would get charged to my acount, they would not answer or return the call.Today I tried again and got a return call they already charged59.99 to my credit card.They told me to return it and they would reverse charges back to my card in 3 days.Lets see if it happens.I called the credit card company and told them what happened and they are going to dispute it and change my card number so they cant charge anymore to my card.This is a scam and someone needs to contact the media.
Be
  19th of May, 2008
please cancel my order, I don't want no more orders and charged to my account. Please reply back as soon as possible.
Pa
  19th of May, 2008

MineralScience - Unable to cancel!
Mineral Science
13710 Hutton Drive
Farmers Branch
Texas
Phone: 8663636797
www.mineralscience.com

Received the 'trial' package. Have made numerous attempts to contact by phone as they require, to cancel BEFORE they charge the full amount of 59.99. The phone number is either busy, or I get a message saying 'you are number 40 in queue... you are number 35 in queue' etc. Then, I got a message saying please leave a phone number and message and we 'guarantee' we will return your call within 60 minutes. I have yet to get through OR receive a return phone call. And now, have been charged the 59.99!!!

I have contacted the local media and they are going to interview me this week.
Sh
  30th of May, 2008
Free trial sample received for $1.00, ship/hand cost 7.95!!! Not suppose to be a "membership" or commitment, this was on 4-5-08. My bank statment shows a 59.99 on 4-21-08 and 29.99 on 5-22-08 from this place. All I have received from them is the freeeeeee trial sample!!! No authorization from me. Can't get through to this place any way I try.
So this freeeeee trial sample for a buck has cost me close to 100 bucks!!! Going to my bank to dispute these charges, and will take copies of all the complaints on this company I have found on the net!
Any other suggestions would be greatly appreaciated!
I think I will email Oprah about this consumer fraud. Mineral SCIENCE huh, more like weird science!
Fl
  30th of May, 2008
I ordered the $ 5.95 trial offer and received that. Now mineral science took $ 68.95 out of my checking account without my authorization. I did not order more mineralscience products and have not received any either. I want them to discontinue that transaction from my cheching account. I DID NOT ORDER THAT from them.them take money ouyt of my account without me consenting to it. They better notifiy my bank and stop that transaction.
Please call me about this matter. 716-882-9280.
I'm on a fixed income and that transaction will cause a lot of problems for me. There should be a law against this practice.
Florence sicurella
171 herkimer street [ lower]
Buffalo, new york 14213
Ea
  10th of Jul, 2008
Please cancel my order. My order numberis 3oid-2782186.
Thanks, Earl J. Willis
Be
  11th of Aug, 2008
My (Beatrice Cook) order # is: 3void-2732760

I have been trying within the time element up to today to contact Purity Co. to cancel my membership via tel. and Internet...all I keep getting is an answering machine...no personal contact...have asked how to return the products sent...no reply, as I need an RMA#

I have contacted the bank as to not signing up for any charges to Your company...the products were sent without permission...

I am an 83 yr old widow, Navy Veteran, on a fixed income...contacting the Better Business Bureau if this is not taken care of immediately.

Beatrice J Cook Aug. 11, 2008
Jo
  12th of Aug, 2008
Well they're still at it. I ordered the 8.95 sample and was billed 8.95 + 59.95 because at the bottem of the shipping reciept it states that the unused portion was to be returned in 14 days for a refund or my card would be charged...I was out of town and my 14 days were spent in the post office, then I threw the packaging away and dug it out of the trash when I saw the 59.95 charge on my card - for stuff I wouldn't pay 3.00 for. What a bunch of crooks.
Ro
  27th of Aug, 2008
I have been mislead like the others that have complained about this company. I just sent them a cancelation and will wait to see if they despond or if I will have to take other actions. This product SUCKS.
Br
  20th of Mar, 2009
The product did not work for me. It made my skin very dry. Not very happy being my skin was never dry before. I do not want my two month supply of the product so please do not bill my card or i will contact my lawyer.
Sa
  5th of Feb, 2010

MineralScience - Misrepsentation of trial offer

No mention of all the money you have to spend when signing on for this product. Only mentioned was S&H. Impossible to reach by phone, they don't answer and put you on a waiting list which never comes to anything. I returned product and cancelled payment, stay away from them.