mineral science/purity mineral collection / Can't get anyone to give me a RMA to return product before my 14 day trial is up!

1 13710 Hutton DriveFarmers Branch, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-363-6797

I have 14 days to try the product and can return it by then. The only problem is that they will not accept the return without a RMA authorization on it. I 've been trying to talk to someone on the only phone number they give for almost 2 weeks to get an RMA authorization and can't get anyone to answer. I've left a phone number to call me back as per the recording and no one ever calls back. If I don't return the product within the trial period they will charge my account for the full amount even if I don't want to keep it. It says if I try to return the product without a RMA authorizationthey will not credit the return nor send it back so if I do I'm ### out of luck. This is not good business by any means. I've tried the product don't like it and want to return it for credit and not be charged for the full amount because I don't want it! If they try to charge my account for the full amount I will press charges.

Comments

• Do
      31st of Mar, 2008
    Mineral Science/Purity miniral collection - return of trial product
    Mineral Science
    Farmers Branch
    Texas
    Phone: 866-363-6797
    mineralscience.com

All I want to do is return their "free trial offer". I need a RMA# to do that. There are long lines on their telephone and their web site does not get me what I want. All I want is the RMA# to return their free trial.

• Li
      22nd of Apr, 2008

There is something wrong with this company they will not answer the phone and this site even has their ad. I too want to only return the product they meay be making it impossible for in 14 days I am stuck with it. This needs ot be looked into. NOW
    Lisa Sullivan