Mineral Science Purity beauty kit / I want to CANCEL MY order

2/18/2008 8:40:29A.M.CST. This message confirms that your membership in the Purity Beauty Club has been cancelled. To ensure you are not charged for your trial, please follow our Return Policy instructions at http://www.mineralscience.com/pop_return.html

Your RMA Number is: rma-1667137
This RMA Number must be clearly written on the outside of the shipping box AND on the RMA form on the reverse side of your shipping invoice.

Thank you for trying Purity by Mineral Science

Sincerely,
Mineral Science Customer Service Department

If you have any additional questions, please call us toll free at [protected] or email us at service@mineralscience.com . Our Customer Service Team is available Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM EST.

2/18/2008 I have been trying to call your company, you have fools working for you. I call and am told that all the customer representatives are busy, to please hold and you call will be answered in the order it was received, and then I get cut off. I WANT MY MONEY OF $59.99 PUT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT NOW!!! I CAN NOT MAKE IT ANY PLAINER THAN THAT. I received a stupid letter or rather E-mail this A.M. regarding this stating this account is officially closed, good since I never opened it to begin with. I am going to try one more time to call and if I get cut off this time I will be in touch with the FBI as Well as my Banks Fraud unit.
I want my $59.99 put back into my account TODAY, while it is in pending situation it can be done today, stop that payment, I did not authorize it, and what is this bit about trail, I have already gotten that and paid for it in the amount of $7.95. Now you had better do something or else I will turn you in as a fraudulent company who misrepresents themselves. I am going to try one more time to call, if I get cut off, It's on you head not mine.

2/18/2008 Again I am e-mailing, now when I called I am told you are closed for President's Day. What is the matter with you? I simply don't understand, I first get told that all Customer Representative's are busy with other customers, they tell me I am being put on hold and will be answered in the order of phone receipt, then You Politely HANGUP ON ME THIS HAS HAPPENED $ TIMES TODAY. If you take out my $59.99 out of my account, I WILL TURN YOU INTO THE FRAUD UNIT OF THE FBI, I am tired and I am tired of fooling with a bunch of idiots. DO NOT TAKE MY MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT> I CAN NOT MAKE THIS ANY PLAINER. NOW IT'S YOU TURN, DO SOMETHING. OR YOUR COMPANY WILL BE INVESTIAGATED AND I HOPE YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN. I EXPECT TO HEAR FROM YOU AT ONCE. STOP THAT PAYMENT WHILE IT IS STILL PENDING, AND DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT CHARGE ME A RESTOCKING FEE, I WANT MY FULL $59.99. I HAVE HAD TO FIGHT PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN THE PAST, SO YOU HAD BEST NOT TRY ANYTHING WITH ME. I AM MAD, AND I WILL STAY MAD UNTIL YOU GET MY MONEY BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT.

2/28/2008
BEVERLY J HOLLINGSWORTH
5396 Lexie STREET
MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE [protected]

Now I have a real bone to pick with your company, WHOM I feel is a stupid, sham. You put me on hold 2/28/2008 at 1:20 P. M. and at 1:58 P.M. I started getting this, You are the first caller in the queue, please hold for the next available representative, (I spent over 2 hours on my cell phone which that cost me money too), now finally at 3:45 P.M. I get connected to a KATHY, I ASKED FOR HER LAST NAME, SHE HUNG UP ON ME, NOW I AM TIRED OF FOOLING WITH YOU PEOPLE. THE NEXT PERSON YOU WILL HEAR FROM IS THE FRAUD UNIT OF THE F. B. I. AND I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED THAT SO CALL PACKAGE I WAS CHARGED $59.99 WHICH WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT ON 2/19/2008, WHICH I MIGHT ADD SHOWED UP AS PENDING ON MY ACCOUNT ON 2/15/2008. IF YOU DO NOT TAKE CARE OF RETURNING MY $59.99 I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AS WELL AS THE F. B. I.
I FEEL YOU AND YOUR SO CALLED COMPANY IS NOTHING BUT SHISTERS YOU PRAY ON PEOPLE, GET THEIR MONEY AND THINK THEY WILL GO AWAY. I AM NOT GOING AWAY. IF YOU DO NOT ANSWER ME OR REFUND MY FULL $59.99, YOU WILL BE INVESTIGATE, THIS I CAN PROMISE YOU.
AND AGAIN I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A $59.99 BOX FROM YOU, I DON'T WANT ANY THING
FROM YOU EXCEPT MY MONEY OF $59.99 PUT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT.

Sent this on 2/25/2008
I AM RESENDING THIS E-MAIL, AS OF THIS DATE, I HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING FROM YOU, I E-MAILED YOU THIS A.M. HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU, YOU TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE, YOU HAVE DISREGARDED MY WELL BEING AS WELL AS MY MONEY, YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO TOUCH. NOW, I DON'T WANT ONE THING FROM YOU EXCEPT MY MONEY PUT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT, YOU CAN PUT IT IN THE SAME WAY YOU TOOK IT OUT.

I am at a loss for words, I did not order this $59.99 kit, I did order one for $7.95 on 2/4/2008 AND I received it on 2/6/2008, but I did not at that time join. If you think I did then you are very much mistaken. I want my $59.99 returned to my account immediately, and while it is in the pending stage, which it is, you can stop that payment. I want no further kits for you, I feel you misrepresented yourselves. I will be calling the number [protected]. And it would be worth your while to adhere to my demands, I would hate to turn you into My Banks Fraud Unit as well as the FBI's Fraud Unit. I have had to get them involved prior to this mistake on your part. As I have stated return my money to my back account immediately.

2/27/2008: You have chosen to ignore me!! Redeposit my MONEY IN THE AMOUNT OF $59.99 AT ONCE, YOU TOOK THIS AMOUNT OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WITH NO AUTHORIZATION FROM ME, PUT IT BACK AT ONCE, THE SAME WAY YOU TOOK IT OUT. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE ECKNOWLEGEMENT CONCERNING THE MONEY. I AM GIVING YOU UNTIL 12:00 NOON TODAY, TO PUT MY MONEY IN MY BANKING ACCOUNT. TO ME YOU ARE A SHAM AND I HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING FROM YOUR COMPANY. IS THIS THE WAY YOU DO BUSINESS? WONDER HOW MANY OTHER COMPLAINTS HAVE BEEN LODGED AGAINST YOU.

In a message dated 2/25/2008 6:06:45 P.M. Central Standard Time, Bevjo38116 writes:

I am at a loss for words, I did not order this $59.99 kit, I did order one for $7.95 on 2/4/2008, but I did not at that time join. If you think I did then you are very much mistaken. I want my $59.99 returned to my account immediately, and while it is in the pending stage, which it is, you can stop that payment. I want no further kits for you, I feel you were misrepresented. I will be calling the number [protected]. And it would be worth your while to adhere to my demands, I would hate to turn you into My Banks Fraud Unit as well as the FBI's Fraud Unit. I have had to get them involved prior to this mistake on your part. As I have stated return my money to my back account immediately.

I want money returned, I have not received anything from your company, you have blatantly taken money out of my checking account and as a result I will have checks bounce, do you even care? NO, you do not. But this much I can tell you if my money is not returned to my account no later than 2/27/2008, I will refer this matter to the Fraud and Account Tampering Division of the F. B. I.
Beverly J. Hollingsworth

In a message dated 2/21/2008 3:29:04 P.M. Central Standard Time, service@mineralscience.com writes:
Dear Bevjo38116@aol.com,

Thank you for your request.

We have received your request for cancellation. Your account has been closed
and you will not be receiving any more shipments or charges from Purity.

If you choose to return any used or unused product, please follow the
instructions in this email exactly.

To receive a refund, follow the steps below and pay for the postage to return.
(Please note: packages marked "Return to Sender" or "Refused" will not be
refunded or returned to you.)

1. Within 45 days of your sign-up date, mail your unopened Purity Mineral
Collection to:

Purity
rma-1667137
13710 Hutton Drive
Farmers Branch, TX 75234

2. Write the rma-1667137 on the outside of the package.
3. Complete the RMA form on the reverse side of the invoice.

It is best to get a delivery confirmation when sending the product back so you
can track your return.

Once we receive your return, we will issue a refund and send you a
confirmation notice. Note: it may take your Credit Card Company up to 30
business days to post the credit to your account.

If after 30 business days your Credit Card Company has not credited your
account, please contact us by either replying to this email or by calling our
Customer Support Center.

We value your business and want to make sure that you are properly refunded.

Regards,
Lauren
Purity Support
[protected]
Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm (EST

Comments

7th of Mar, 2008

A comment about this: what you paid $7.95 for is the shipping charges for a TRIAL of a beauty kit (the three jars of mineral powder and brushes); the paperwork in the box states that $59.95 will be debited if you choose to keep the kit, or do not request an RMA and return that kit within 14 days.

They do not make this clear at all when you subscribe.

• Fr
      1st of Apr, 2008

Francine Legrand 800 E Chestnut St Apt 903 Delmar MD 21875 Phone:4108964667. I was suppose to get a free trial cosmetic order from Mineral Science/Purity Beauty Club, in or around November 2007, I did not receive the order until March 29, 2008.I called Mineral Science April 1, 2008 to 1866363679 the female I spoke with would not give her name.I had to wait half an hour before I was able to talk with someone.I gave her the order date:11/29/2007 the order ID:3oid-1072095.I let her know I wanted to cancel this order, and future orders with them. I also let her know today 4/1/2008 the order was returned by United States Post Office the carrier they used to send and order dated 11/29/2007.Iwas told my money would not be returned to my credit card.She was not nice.

• Ci
      5th of Apr, 2008

I to got ripped by you people. But I did Mail IT back, I did talk to someone finally, I'm just as patient as you are crooked. I have my RMA and my confirmation that it was returned. I won't mess around anymore, today is Sat. the5th of april. If it is not put into my account by theApril11th[59.99] I to will contact the BBB, the FBI and whoever else it is necessary to contact. One very unhappy person who won't let this slidr. I work to hard for my money, and you have messed with the wrong person. SHAME, SHAME CINDY REBEL55.

• Ki
      7th of Apr, 2008

Hi my name is Kim, mineral science and vioderm, stole money from my account aswell I hope these companies are investigated I have found allot of complaints, maybe we should all ban together and file a lawsuit??? K.Michael

• Th
      11th of Apr, 2008

I TRIED TO CALL YOU CUSTOMER SERVICE MANY TIMES AND THE LINE WAS STRANGE TO GET RMA# AND I WANT TO RETURN THE PURITY MINERAL COLLECTION MEDIUM DIDNT LIKE THEM . PLS GIVE ME THE RMA#, PLEASE.

THERESA BUTTIGLIERI

ORDER ID 3OID-2019230

14th of Apr, 2008

You did not make it clear in your original $7.50 trial that you would deduct 59.00 from my account. A
    s far as I knew, I would be receiving samples only for $7.50 shipping cost.

CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP IN THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY IMMEDIATELY. IF NOT, I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES.

27th of Apr, 2008

I agree to pay the charges but i want to cancel any further shipments. I agree you are hard to reach. Take me off list..

• Ki
      30th of Apr, 2008

I have had the same issues with this company and still no response. I am a single MOM of 3 and cannot afford for this type of transactions that are NOT autorized to my account. I HIGHLY reccommend everyone stay away from this comapny and warn everyone they can. I will also be reporting this company to the BBB if my issue is not resolved within the next 2 business days.

30th of May, 2008

this business is a rip off.i received my my trail and was charged $27.94. then on my satment was charged $59.99 which i
    did not agree have tried to call several times. but get a message saying all lines busy so e mail but have heard nothing back. want my membership canceled .email sent.3/24/08.
    order no 3oid-1878099. Janet Bingo

• Ka
      21st of Jul, 2008

I would like to cancel any oncoming orders . I do not have any exter money right now . thank you very much.

• My
      24th of Aug, 2008

I would like to cancel my oncoming orders. I don't have any extra money now. I will contact again when I need more . Thank You So much...

30th of Aug, 2008

They have done the same to me. I have put in a formal complaint with the FTC and hopefully they can do something.

I never even received the trial package so there was never anything to return. Very upset.

9th of Sep, 2008

After I let them know that I had filed a complaint with the FTC they returned my $59.99 and $8.95 to my credit card. The woman was rude in her email, but at least I got my money back. You might want to do the same.

• Ro
      30th of Sep, 2008

My daughters credit card is bein charge again for your product we have went over this months ago and to my suprise your going after this charge of 59. 00 i have sent your product back with confirmation and then now almost 6 months later your trying to charge me for something that i don't have, please put my money back on the card, you have'nt heard from me because i thought this was settled, i have not ordered anything from you because im not interested in your products, i have alerted the credit card company that i am disputing the charges and i do have my shipping and e - mails from the past i will sue you and make you wish you have'nt done this because i will walk away with more than what your products are worth so again please return my money i don't want any trouble, maybe you should look at whats going on in your own backyard you have so many complaint and someday if it's enough people you do this to you might get shut down is it really worth it women listen to other women, and it is enough of us to to put it out there that you're doing this to people please stop the maddness be successful and make a good name for yourselves this is'nt the way, i just want my money and i promise you won't hear a word out of me, i found some mineral powder that works for me this was going to be a gift from my daughter if i liked it, but i did'nt, i did everything in the time framed designated please uphold your end of it, you may not want to hear this but god bless you anyway i thank you for letting me try your product it's not for everybody.