Mineral elements / Makeup

1 Kodak, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-257-1872

I ordered the trial shipment of this makeup. I did not like it and it broke my face out. It only was supposed to be the price of shipping.But little did I know that this was a scam! I cancelled my membership and then was deducted $90.41 from my debit card for this product. I called customer service and they told me that when I cancelled my membership I did not ask for a return package to send the makeup back. They said that I was too late to cancel. My account had been deducted that morning before I cancelled that afternoon. They will not refund my money and I am stuck with this worthless makeup that I don't like. Here is some advice for all consumers. Don't fall for the trial offer pricing of products, because if you are not satisfied, they will still charge you and claim that you are too late to cancel your membership. This product is not worth the cost, and it does not work well for your skin. Bad service and bad products!

Comments

26th of Aug, 2009
    MINERAL ELEMENTS - $78.41
    Eden Cosmetics,LLC
    749 Egret Dr.
    Williams
    California
    joanholybee@frontiernet.net

I was charged $3.95 shipping for a FREE sample of Mineral Elements. I went on line to cancel my membership one week after receiving my sample. Received my credit card statement and found that I have been charged $78.41 for another shipment that I did not order and have not received. What do I do now????

22nd of Oct, 2009
    MINERAL ELEMENTS - Unauthorized debit from Card
    Eden Cosmetics
    Harrisburg
    Phone: 1-866-514-8949
    mineralelementsbyeden.com

My wife accepted an offer from Eden Cosmetics, and all she had to do was pay S&H, $1.00, Now, they have performed an Unauthorized debit from the card & my wife's bank account.

The money taken was to by food for my family, now we have NOTHING. Eden took out over $133.00.

What are we supposed to do now? how can they / you do this to people.

• Mc
      26th of Oct, 2009
    MINERAL ELEMENTS - Charged too much
    Eden Cosmetics, LLC

Never, never..use this product...I really regret trying this product..It is really a rip-off they charged me $130.00 for a 4 pcs of foundation/2.5grams each and 3 pcs. of brushes..

• So
      3rd of Nov, 2009

yes every one is right, they are fraud.i filled there online form, which say it is just $1, i put my cradit card information but when i read there policy i didn, t hit the place my order button.but they there self put my order, after 3 days they called me for the adress conformation, but i told them that i didn't orderd it so please cancell it they said i has already been shiped we cann't cancel the order.but i will not recieve the package whatever.yes they are fraudddddddd

• Ka
      3rd of Nov, 2009

That happened to me also. When I call the customer service, all they said was " there is nothing i can do about it". I don't think the company should charge 133 for that little kit they send out to customers. At least, they should come with a note that tells you what happened if you don't return in 10 days.

• La
      6th of Nov, 2009

This is a scam! I am a victim too. Let's get a class action law suit going.

• Bi
      12th of Mar, 2010
    MINERAL ELEMENTS - false advertisingandcharges
    eden cosmetics
    147 n cameron st
    harrisberg
    Phone: 18665148949

I saw on aweb site a sample for $1.00so Isent for it not knowing that if idid'nt return it witin a certain length of time that iwould charged a$130.40. itwas not stated in the advertisement that Iwould be charged.

2nd of May, 2010
    MINERAL ELEMENTS - staqrt up kit
    Mineral elements
    4120 Stevenson Blvd. 1003
    Fremont
    California
    Phone: 510-754-0654

I was sent 2 start up kits, and somehow mineral elements ended up with both of my account numbers and charged me $130.00 for each, when I had only ordered 1 and agreed to pay $20. now, both of my accounts are over drawn, and I can barely afford to pay my rent or feed my children. I am a single mother of 3 on welfare with no child support.

12th of May, 2010
    MINERAL ELEMENTS - cost more $ than itb said!!
    Mineral elements
    Flushing
    Michigan
    Phone: 810-350-0305

I ordered only 1 trial offer and they have sent me 2 sets and they keep taking money out of my account!! Im trying to pay rent and then they take almost $30 more dollars out. I want my money back and they can have the ### back, it sucks any ways.

• Pa
      3rd of Jun, 2010
    MINERAL ELEMENTS - Will not refund/hidden 10 day return
    Mineral Elements
    Harrisburg
    Phone: 866-283-7313

$120.00 value what a joke. Ended costing close to $140.00. Tiny amounts and I mean tiny. Ended giving to a friends daughter for her first try with make up. I just hope she doesn't have any reaction to it.

• Pa
      3rd of Jun, 2010

You can find good mineral makeup on ebay. I received mine in the mail today and I only paid $21.95 for a full kit including brushes, and free shipping. Will last a few months with regular use. Mineral makeup contains no fillers, and it looks like you don't get much for your money, but you really do. Check the ingredients before you buy - the best mineral makeups will have very few ingredients, and the top three ingredients will be zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, and iron oxides. Avoid fillers and rice powders, ultramarine, and talc. I am not shilling for any mineral makeup sellers or companies, but I researched mineral makeup (and everything else I buy) thoroughly before setting money down..the internet is a vast information source, check it out before you buy it.

Dispute it with your credit card company.

• Rn
      8th of Sep, 2010

I wish I had read this board before I called that dreaded number! 866-215-3330. I have had a miserable experience with this company. I called to take advantage of a "trial sample" of this makeup I had no other information from them just the phone number so when I called to complain that they took $158.00 from my account without permission they said I should have read the "terms and conditions." They were absolutely unwilling to work with me in resolving this problem! In addition, I have received an initial "sample " of this crappy makeup and they said if I wanted a refund on my second shipment that they sent over a week ago, which I have not received, I have to have it back to their warehouse within 14 days! The company: All Natraceuticals in Harrisburg, PA, They are also known as Eden Beauty, Velvet Beauty, and Vibrant Beauty. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!

Sincerely,
    Frustrated in Tacoma, WA

• Pi
      23rd of Oct, 2010
    MINERAL ELEMENTS - never order anything
    International marketing assoc
    Virginia

Never order anything from this company they are a fraud. They scam innocent people out of their hard money and don't give u your money back when you ask for a refund. They should be shut down

• Un
      19th of Feb, 2011

I agree they should be shut down. Here is the info. for the State of Pennyslvania Attorney General (my also doubled-order, refusal to issue a refund code within the 14 day "trial period, " and I had to cancel my credit card to avoid a second charge.) Attorney General's Bureau of Consumer Protection Regional Offices

Bureau of Consumer Protection
    Strawberry Square
    Harrisburg, PA 17120
    Phone: 717-787-9707
    Fax: 717-787-1190

• Fs
      12th of Mar, 2011

Contact your banks if the are saying trial that what the means unauthorized transactions are a crime

• Br