Mineral Elements by Edencancellation of order/order shipped anyway

I submitted a request for a trial offer of this make-up. When the company representative phoned me to verify my order, I specifically asked if this purchase of a trial size enrolled me in any monthly program, or if additional fees would apply. The person said NO. She then went on to read a script to me (very quickly) that said I'd be billed each month for additional shipments. I said at that point and time that I wanted to cancel the trial order and that I didn't want to receive any product from them, at any time. Furthermore, I asked them to remove my name from their calling list and their email solicitation list. I just received an email that said my order has shipped. I requested two days ago that I not receive anything from them. I just called to complain and cancel the order, they said the product has already shipped and I now will be responsible for it's return or be billed. I am furious. This company has placed charges on my credit card without my authorization and I consider this to be FRAUD.

Ll

Comments

• Th
      Nov 24, 2008
    Mineral Elements by Eden - Outright Fraud
    Mineral Elements by Eden
    1414N. Cameron St.
    Harrison City
    Pennsylvania

They offered a free sample, [ Pay only shipping] of makeup. Then, they charged my credit card 69.95 about 15 days later.
    I called them, and they said it was unrefundable. I don't think
    so!! I have a disput in with my VISA carrier.

• Mo
      Nov 24, 2008

yes they are a rip off they got me to they need to be sued

Nov 25, 2008
    Mineral Elements by Eden - return
    3109 stevenson drive
    Pebble Beach
    California
    Phone: [protected]

Tring to return some fake deal with mineral elements..can, t find the return address. I am in law school, so I don't this...Have only had this kit for 5 days.

Joann Marple-Lintz
    [protected]@aol.com

[protected]

• Ro
      Nov 26, 2008

I can tell right away that mineral elements by eden is a rip off. As soon as I called about the bill they offer a diner certificate than refund my money or refund of only $25.oo they said the best they can do instead of me getting nothing. I was complaining because I didnt receive anything it was delivered to a different address. I told them that I will return the product as soon as I found out where it was delivered and they said that they wont accept any return because I complained after the 15 days free trial

• Ta
      Dec 02, 2008

I got this "free" make up for just the S&H and try it once. Couldn't stand the stuff. I didn't see anything in the box saying "return within time limit or we steal all your money" nope.. nothing. So I throw the box along with the crappy make up in a drawer labeled "will not use again" and forget about it until I see a charge on my checking account for 69.41. WHAT!? is what I yelled. I called the girl and she proceeded to tell me this is my fault and they did everything by the book. That its not her fault I'm not 'smart' enough to read the fine print. What fine print!? Then she directs me to some website where I do finally after hours of searching find this fine fine fine print. Great! So I'm stuck with makeup that makes me look like a clown when I wear it and 80.00 out of my pocket. Now what!? So I tell the girl.. look ya know its christmas time, cant you guys give me a break!? I have enough trouble making ends meet. Shes like "well ma'am i would never put myself ahead of my family buying something online that i didnt need" well you little rip i wouldnt have if i had seen it was going to cost me that much. we fought again for awhile and they are trained to repeat the same thing over and over "its not our fault you didnt read it" and "if you had sent it back in the 15 days you'd be fine" I got so sick of these two phrases. I could say 'you know the sky is blue' and shed say "its not our fault you didnt read the fine print" ARGHHH!!! SO be warned!!! and if you think shoot they got me once, nope they will keep coming back for more money until you cancel out your card. I took the matter up with my bank and told them it was an un-authorized debit out of my account and i filed a claim to get that money back. i suggest anyone having problems to do the same. Or if you havent gotten the product yet, DONT BUY IT!!!

• Re
      Dec 03, 2008

I was also a victim. A stupid one at that. I felt so bad about losing some of our holiday budget this way that I went a head and did this. Let me know what you think.

Rebecca

• Sh
      Dec 04, 2008

what a scam! I didn't even order anything from these guys and the charged my card $69. the bad part is i have a dispute with mastercard and they will still charge 30.00 to stop payment. 30 bucks and i didn't even order there crap

Dec 04, 2008

i was lead to believe that the product and brushes were free just for the cost of shipping. (thinking they want me to try thier product and consider it when i went to purchase make-up). i just recieved an e mail saying i can try it for 10 day's and then i have to send every thing back at my own expence or be billed and outragious amount each month for there product. so i pay shipping to get it and can't keep it yet i have to pay shipping to get rid of it. i think this is a case for the better buisness buraue.

• Di
      Dec 12, 2008
    Mineral Elements by Eden - false advertising
    mineral elements
    Mill Run
    Pennsylvania

free trial (only pay for shipping and handling)ended up costing me 2 separate charges, close to 70.00 and than 40.00.i did not know about these charges and have made 3 calls and no reply.i am supposed to wait for manager to return my call.they even charged for a delivery, that i didnt authorize, and i never received it.DONT FALL FOR THIS SCAM.

Jan 07, 2009

Report them to the Better Business Bureau! Their website is dc-easternpa.bbb.org.

• Di
      Jan 21, 2009
    Mineral Elements by Eden - being charged for something I have not recieved
    eden cosmetics. llc
    Harrisburg
    Pennsylvania

I signed up for the free trial and I have not recieved it but they have charged me for it on my credit card. Please cancel and do not charge anything else to my card. Should have known better than to try this because all they do is rip you off.

• Lo
      Jan 30, 2009
    Mineral Elements by Eden - they charged my account
    mineral elements by eden
    2602 uhlig ave
    Modesto
    California
    mineralelementsbyeden.com

They charged me for the trail package and they said my card was decline. They never send the trail package

Feb 04, 2009

i would really like you to call me back so i cant get my credit card credit back on to the card cause you put 68.00 on it and i try to call and call and try and try always busy so if you would call me back we can get this right chery [protected]

• Ca
      Feb 11, 2009
    Mineral Elements by Eden - Nothing was mentioned about belonging to a CLUB. Cancel this & do not charge anything to any account. My lawyer has been notifried. What a ripo

My lawyer has been contacted &I was told not to send this product back nor pay for a "FREE TRIAL PRODUCT" with a minimal shipping
    charge. What kind of company are you?

• Be
      Feb 19, 2009

I received my "Trial" package and would like to send it back. I can't even find the web site. Can you help me?

•   Feb 19, 2009

FREUD PEUR & SIPMLE MY FEREND

MY WIFFE HAD AT ONE PIONT ECXPERSSED ITNERETS IN THSI PRODCUT

WE WEIGH THE BNEFEIT'S AND POSSABILE COSEQENCE'S AND DEDICED TO PASSON THE OFEFFER, ,

THNE I READ THIS MESSAGA AND AM SO HPAPPY WE DIDN NAT SINE UP

"" FREUD !! FREUD !!FERUD!!1 ""

JUTSICE WILL PERAVIL IN THE EDN, I HALF FATE

BLESING'S

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Ga
      Mar 04, 2009
    Mineral Elements by Eden - FRAUD/RIP OFF
    MINERAL ELEMENTS BY EDEN
    mineralelementsbyeden.com

THIS COMPANY WILL RIP YOU OFF. THEY GET YOU TO TRY A KIT FOR $9 AND WITHIN 15 DAYS THEY CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD $ 70 . THE PRODUCT IS CRAP AND IF YOU WNAT TO TRY NATURAL MINERALS FOR YOUR SKIN, YOU'RE BETTER OFF TO GO TO THE MALL AND TRY THE ESSENTIAL MINERALS FOR LESS THEN HALF THE PRICE OF THESE CROOKS.

• Pk
      Mar 11, 2009
    Mineral Elements by Eden - Fraudulant Business Practices
    Mineral Elements By Eden
    South Dakota

I just filed a complaint to the BBB (BBB.org). I would encourage everyone to do the same. If they get a large volume of complaints and everyone follows up on the complaint, they will be forced to take action. They have the company on file, as I was able to pick this farce of a company from a list. As you can see, there is no addredd on the Mineral Elements by Eden URL. I am tired of these type of companies. Free is suppose to be FREE.

• Bo
      Apr 07, 2009

This scam is just that...I'm having to stop the payment and prove to Visa that this company charged funds that were not authorized; going into my account and charging $69.95 for their product that was supposed to be "pay for shipping charges" to get your account number to bilk 6 weeks later was outrageous.
    Don't fall for it, it's just a front to get your banking information/charge card info.

• Su
      May 01, 2009

This is definately a rip off. No where on the offer did it say (or it was in very fine print) that you would be charged for the full amount if not returned in 14 days.
    I tried to canceled and get the required RMA # but it would not let me in the system . I then called the phone number they provided and got put on hold for an unacceptable amount of time. There is no way anyone can stay on hold for this long.
    This product is not worth what they are selling it for either. RIP OFF RIP OFF

• 3a
      Jul 31, 2009
    Mineral Elements by Eden - cancelation
    eden
    Nampa
    Idaho

try to cancel member ship they already shipped the full kit out and charged my acct even after the fact 15 days has not passed yet!

• Nh
      Aug 15, 2009

Im also a victim of Mineral Elements by Eden. Can you help me?

• Nh
      Aug 15, 2009

Can you help me?

• Sl
      Sep 18, 2009

I was done the same way, my account was charged for the same amount as BARB and I was not informed of this purchase, I was lead to believe it was a trial offer. And then when I had recieved the powder they are in real small containers, So I figured I was getting these small containers that was to be my trial size offer...WRONG I paid over $70.00 for this TRIAL offer!!!It all started when I was Propted that I was the 1000 visitor to a KSL sight, then I clicked to recieve my 1000.00 gift card for WAL MART. And it keeped going and going till I signed up for at least 2 of the advertisements. This was 1 of them...NEVER again.

• Le
      Oct 19, 2009

Hi, I just filed a complaint with the BBB as well, but there was nothing started for this company. I put in Mineral Elements by Eden as well as Eden cosmetics. Is that the same company name you used?

• Pa
      Dec 06, 2009
    Mineral Elements by Eden - billed my credit card for 130.00
    minearal elements by eden

talked to the company and said it was a free trial, i would receive a would receive a kit every other month. so they charged my card 130.00 dollars for that so called free trial.

• Dn
      Dec 09, 2009

I spoke with my Local Police Department about this company (Mineral Elements by Eden) and they have informed me that everyone needs to contact the Attorney General Consumer Protection department of your state and also the Pennsylvania Attorney General Consumer Protection Department as well (since the company is located in the state of Pennsylvania). If we all work together we might be able t get this Fraudulent company shut down!!! Please pass this info along to everyone on your social networking sites so that all who have been taken advantage of by Mineral Elements by Eden!!!

• Pl
      Dec 17, 2009

I, too, was charged $130 for my so called "free" trial of junk makeup. And they were absolutely unwilling to do anything to resolve the issue. This company is a scam!!! DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT do business with Mineral Elements by Eden.

• Ga
      Dec 23, 2009
    Mineral Elements by Eden - Unauthorized charges on credit card
    Mineral Elements by Eden
    trymineralelements.com

I tried the free trial for a $1.00 but turned out to be $9.00. I try to cancel it but the number keeps saying it is not available. Then on Christmas eve it took 130.from my credit card. This is a scam and nothing in this free trial is worth 130 dollars.

Jan 03, 2010

I also ordered the free trial on my credit card. On the 3rd of January they charged me a $130.00 charge on my credit card and I don't know what for so I am going to the bank and putting a stop on it. And if I have to I am going to get me an Attorney to handle this for me because it is a scam and they should'nt be allowed to get away with it.

• Vl
      Jan 06, 2010

I ONLY WISH I HAD KNOWN, THEY ARE THIEVES, LIARS, SCAM ARTISTS, RUDE, GAVE OUT PERSONAL INFO TO OTHER COMPANIES, RISK FREE MY A-- -- . I ALSO AM ON SSI, WHAT THEY DID IS WORSE THEN FRAUD, THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED NOW. THEY TOOK $130.41 FROM MY ACCOUNT, SOLD PERSONAL INFO TO A COMPANY I HAD NO DEALINGS WITH OR KNEW OF, THEY GOT ME FOR $19.41. THEY ARE GUILITY OF HIDDEN RETURN POLICY, FALSE ADVERTISEMENTS AND TOTALLY LEGALLY AND MORALY WRONG WITH THEIR BUSINESS POLICIES (THEY HAVE NONE). I ALSO TOOK THE TIME TO READ TERMS NO OTHER CHARGES APPEAR. AT 62 AND DISABLED I HAVE LEARNED A VERY IMPORTANT LESSION, IF IT LOOKS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT IS, IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK AND QUACKS LIKE A DUCK IT'S A DUCK. MY RENT WILL NOT BE PAID THEY TOOK IT, SO I GET TO JOIN THE HOMELESS AND BROKE FOR THE MONTH AS THEIR IS NOTHING LEFT. I HOPE THESE POEPLE LOSE A LOT OF SLEEP AND I HOPE THEY GO H-- -- -- FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. MY NAME IS VICKIE HALL, E-MAIL [protected]@yahoo.com, PHONE NUMBER [protected], ANY ONE IN FOR CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT???? LETS GET TOGETHER AND PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS!!!

• Ti
      Feb 22, 2010
    Mineral Elements by Eden - scam
    mineral elements by eden

i purchased a trial offer to pay one dollar and then 3.95 in shipping and handling when i got the order mineral elements by eden then turned around and charged me 131.oo for the makeup for 4 powders and 3 brushes and a little makeup bag no way is this worth that much money no fine print saying they would charge me this much the mineral elements company is scamming too many people

• Lr
      Feb 28, 2010

I agree. I did the same thing. They said we had 10 days FROM the shipping date to return the product. My product was shipped on the 28th of December, so I called on the 10th day from the shipping date, as their ad stated, which was January 7th. They then informed me that the 10 days was up because they count the day of shipping as the first day!!! I tried to contact customer support, all they wanted to do was offer me some bogus $50 gas card to help "offset the cost of the samples".
    I contested it with my credit card company, and I don't think it will be an issue, but it is a scam none-the-less.

• Do
      May 17, 2010

Yes I would have to agree on this one. The website I ordered their product from said that there would be 14 day trial. So with me thinking I had 14 days to try the product I waited until the 10th day. I checked my bank account and they had already sent the $130.14 fee through and that made me angry because that money that was in my account was for another bill. I don't think that it is right that they automatically charge the fee because they don't know what people budget's are. I said well even if I sent the product back tomorrow could I get the full refund. They told me no and only offered half of the money back. This company better be glad that I happened to have extra money in my bank account to pay my other bill or else I would sue them for false advertisement because I printed out the website that said 14 days of trial. This is a shame how they are scamming people and I would not recommend any person to buy their products. One being that they are so expense and for what you get you may as well go to a store and buy cover girl or maybeline products. Two being that they are showing false advertisement to people. Three being that I had an allergic reaction to their product.

• Ev
      May 31, 2010
    Mineral Elements by Eden - horrible
    eden
    Phone: [protected]

the tril offer is not a 1 dollar trial. after receiving this horrible make up what by the way does not do anything it is suppose to be doing, i canceld my membership to be informed that i either can pay $25 dollars ont time to cancel or my account will be chatged for 100.00 dollars. this company is a scam and rip off. never again will i order from them. i am looking into legal action to see what i can do about this company.

• Ve
      Jun 15, 2010

I want to thank the people who wrote this because I am returning the trial pack and putting the word out to everybody "Do not get sucked in to this companies scam". Will put it on all of my accounts on the internet. Hopefully we can all save people from this scam

• Mc
      Aug 27, 2010

This happened to me and the women I spoke with the the rudest person i'v ever dealt with from a business, constantly getting an attitude and interrupting me. I want a refund, they never notified me that they were taking money out and a day when I had to go get both of my nephews they were both hungry and its a 2 hour drive, I could not do anything for them but buy them a bottle of water with spare change in my car. They completely wiped out my account, has anyone gotten there money back for the trial? if so, can I get some advice on how to do so? I thought about calling back and threatening with the Better Business Bureua

• Ca
      Sep 27, 2010

Customer Service Rep called me at work and offer me $100 in free gas cards just for trying a trial size of their Mineral Element makeup by Eden for only$9.73. I cancelled after trying the "crap" they called makeup. My skin broke out, the sizes were small and the colors were right out of a horror film. A few days later the company deducted $130.41 from my checking account. I called and was told I didn't return the product in a timely manner and therefore owed the company for the product.

Believe me, the trail size containers I received was not worth $130.41. This company needs to be closed before anyone else is taken advantage of by these snakes.
    DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MINERAL ELEMENTS BY EDEN. If you have been taken advantage by this company, file a complaint with the state's Better Business Bureau.

• Li
      Sep 28, 2010

For anybody who is thinking/ considering to do a free trial purchase with this company i advise you NOT TO DO SO!. This company is a SCAM! Do not buy anything from this company. when i decided to do a trial with them they told me that when i got it i had 10 days to try it out and then if i didn't like it i could return it. i made the order on sept 13 and didn't recieve the products untill the 23rd of sept. then the next day when i look at my checking account i see that they charged me $90.41 for the product that i haven't even opened yet. i called them and they said that they couldn't and would not return my money because i didn't call within 10 days. i told them that i had just recieved the product 3 days ago and they said that i had made my order on the 13th and that they started counting the 10 days from the day i made the order. on top of that they did not tell me i had a ten day trial all they said was ONCE I GOT THE PRODUCT FROM THAT DAY I HAD UP TO 10 DAYS TO RETURN IT IF I WANTED. Please take my advice, do not buy anything from this company, they WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY.

• Va
      Oct 02, 2010
    Mineral Elements by Eden - Unauthorized chargs
    All Natural Nutraceuticals
    147 N. Cameron St., Harrisburg, PA 17101
    Harrisburg
    Phone: [protected]

I agreed to try a membership for $1.00. I did not understand that I would have to return the product within 10 days of them shipping it to me. I only received it 5 days later. On the 10th day they charged my credit card $130. This make is junk and is not even worth $25. I would like to get my money back.