Mineral Elements by Edenageinvisible skin care solutions

I was originally "duped" into buying the product, in the first place; immediately following the "free trial (just pay shipping and handling)", I contacted "AgeInvisible" notifying them that I wished to discontinue "any automatic shipments" and be removed from membership. I even kept a copy, of the cancellation, of all future shipments and membership - well...today I received another shipment from the Company, charging my credit card - upon contacting the Company, I find that I am responsible for the "Shipping and Handling" for a product I should never have received. The problem, you have a hard time reaching them by phone and you are never sure what Company to go through on-line.

Vl

Comments

• Va
      Oct 25, 2008
    Mineral Elements by Eden - Withholding information
    1414 N. Cameron Street
    Harrison City
    Phone: Third floor, Suite 3
    mineralelementsbyeden.com

Inappropriate dealings with and offer of free makeup (just pay shipping and handling) and 'club membership'. Apparently there is some small print during the sign-up period ( I never saw it myself) indicating that the trial is for 15 days. I cancelled my membership immediately upon signing up and recieved an email confirmation of cancellation. No where on the email is there any indication that the product (once recieved) would need to be returned. 2 weeks later a $69 charge was automatically deducted from my checking account. After further website investigation I found the small print that requires return of the product within 15 days of recieving it. This website is obviously a scam and I truly hope to prevent them from preying on women who cannot afford this mistake. Poor ethical dealings that are completely dissapointing.

• Al
      Nov 06, 2008

same here! i'm very upset.

Nov 06, 2008

your comment has warned me i just recieved the makeup in the mail today and will promptly send it back . thankyou

Nov 07, 2008

A few days ago I received this e-mail telling me about my order of Mineral Elements by Eden. I had no recollections of making that order. It's obviously a scam. I called them up and they were rude and they said they were hanging up on me and they refused to help me. I finally asked to give me the RMA # that I needed to return the product to avoid to be charged over $70 for the product I never ordered. I do not know where they got my information and my credit card number. This is illegal and should be stopped! I felt very angry, frustrated and violated in my privacy. Those are criminals that need to be stopped and put in jail.

• Me
      Nov 10, 2008

very bad company and I had reaction to product and they will not pay for my bill from reaction they however will charge me $70 if they do not get back their product within 14 days. They also will not pay for shipping and handling I'm out $100 for medicine to clear up my face.

• Je
      Nov 13, 2008

I have had the same problem with my billing. I never even ordered or received anything from the company. When I called to find out why I was being billed they just told me that it has my name and address so I had to have ordered the product. They gave me a tracking number and the USPS has that they delivered here but I havent received anything. This is a big scam. So check your bank statement very carefully.

Nov 19, 2008

I received my order for the trial offer, but immediately canceled the membership when I signed up. I also received an email confirming cancellation in the club. I was shocked to to see that a fee of $69 for the product had been taken from by account. I called the customer service toll free number to question them. I was told about the 15 day trial as part of the terms. I do not ever recall seeing a statement about the 15 day trial, or that I would be charged $69 for keeping the product after 15 days. I had received 60 days worth of product for which I was being charged as stated by the customer service rep. I was to click on a little square box to read the terms, explained the customer service rep. The postcard inside of the box has a Free Trial Return policy, but you must access the web site for the complete instructions. Obviously the terms are set up to be confusing, and misleading to the consumer, but customer service can explain it away. I have ordered products on line before where the terms of purchase were clearly stated, and returns were not a problem.

• Mo
      Nov 24, 2008

they got me too i'm turning them in to bussiness board

• Mo
      Nov 24, 2008

ad ther stukk ain't no good

• El
      Nov 29, 2008

Please be advised that without using and knowing the product, under no circumstances would I agree to your policies. The thin line of consumer knowledge and your business ethics are deplorable. I am returning it immediately and like to tell you that your business would grow if you were not so sneeky about it. Who knows it might be a good product.

• Re
      Nov 29, 2008

I was very upset that companys like this can get away with things like this. when you are told you will get a product free. you would imagine it to be free. but i guess free to these kind of companies means screw me please. well i tell you one thing this is one person that won't be screwed. i am reporting them to BBB. IF THIS PRODUCT IS JUST A TRIAL THEN THIS IS THE KIND OF PRINT I WANT TO SEE IN FRONT NOT FREE...

• Ta
      Dec 02, 2008

I got this "free" make up for just the S&H and try it once. Couldn't stand the stuff. I didn't see anything in the box saying "return within time limit or we steal all your money" nope.. nothing. So I throw the box along with the crappy make up in a drawer labeled "will not use again" and forget about it until I see a charge on my checking account for 69.41. WHAT!? is what I yelled. I called the girl and she proceeded to tell me this is my fault and they did everything by the book. That its not her fault I'm not 'smart' enough to read the fine print. What fine print!? Then she directs me to some website where I do finally after hours of searching find this fine fine fine print. Great! So I'm stuck with makeup that makes me look like a clown when I wear it and 80.00 out of my pocket. Now what!? So I tell the girl.. look ya know its christmas time, cant you guys give me a break!? I have enough trouble making ends meet. Shes like "well ma'am i would never put myself ahead of my family buying something online that i didnt need" well you little rip i wouldnt have if i had seen it was going to cost me that much. we fought again for awhile and they are trained to repeat the same thing over and over "its not our fault you didnt read it" and "if you had sent it back in the 15 days you'd be fine" I got so sick of these two phrases. I could say 'you know the sky is blue' and shed say "its not our fault you didnt read the fine print" ARGHHH!!! SO be warned!!! and if you think shoot they got me once, nope they will keep coming back for more money until you cancel out your card. I took the matter up with my bank and told them it was an un-authorized debit out of my account and i filed a claim to get that money back. i suggest anyone having problems to do the same. Or if you havent gotten the product yet, DONT BUY IT!!!

• Ad
      Dec 06, 2008

I urge everyone to file a complaint with the Better Buisness Bureau. I had difficulties as well with this company and have filed a complaint with them and with my bank. If enough people do the same, hopefully the company will either drastically change thier advertisements or be shut down.

Jan 06, 2009
    Mineral Elements by Eden - Did not receive trial package and cannot get ahold of customer service
    Mineral Elements by Eden

I too thought the trial offer for Minerals by Eden was just the shipping and handling cost. I sent for it and I have not received the trial package as they sent it to the wrong address. My address is NOT 723 Soouthhaven Dr. Mankato, Minnesota 56001. It is 136 Lynx Lane, Mankato, Minnesota 56001. I canceled my membership a long time ago. I cannot get ahold of customer service. All I get over and over again is a recording. I do not want any more charges to my credit card. I DID NOT RECEIVE THE TRIAL PACKAGE. They will NOT forward the trial package on to my current address.
    PLEASE DO NOT CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD FOR ANYMORE PURCHASES AS I HAVE NOT MADE ANY MORE PURCHASES WITH YOUR COMPANY, NOR DO I INTEND TO!! I am very concerned about all the fraud reports on your web site. I trusted this company to do their job and to be a reputible company. I guess you are not! I am very disappointed in this company. They do not treat customers with any respect even though we trusted them.

Jan 07, 2009

Report them to the Better Business Bureau! Their website is dc-easternpa.bbb.org.

• De
      Jan 20, 2009

I never recieved the trial makeup it was delivered but it was not in my mail box.i was charged the $69.41.called the customer service they tried to give me a $50 food card.just remember to read the small print but no where in the small print does it say that me credit card will be charged the $69.41 if i don't send it back.it is hard to send something back that you don't get.i am very shocked at all the complaints on this company about the same thing.

Jan 23, 2009

i don't own a credit card is there any other way to pay

• Di
      Feb 11, 2009

I agree with you the company was shady...why in heavens name would you post your real name an address on the internet"???? for billions to see????

People can take your personal information your name your address if you are concerned about fraud contact bbb and dont put your persona info on the net ever!!!

Mar 01, 2009

EARLIER:I submited a complaint.Why don't I see it up here.An't know never mind.I think I see away to get more then my money back.IT'S ALL IN A PHRASE.If it works, I'll let you know.jjjohnsen.

Mar 01, 2009
    Mineral Elements by Eden - allergic reaction/bad business policies
    Eden Cosmetics LLC
    1414 North Cameron St.3rd Flr. ste 3
    Harrisburg
    mineralelementsbyeden.com

Wife had allergic reaction.Had no idea FREE /PAY:S/H . Meant I submited to membership.Now YOU PAY!!! Also being a member means, if like to return the product.To get a full refund . They must be unopened. must arrive back to them fifteen days after recieving.Consumer must pay S/H. THIS MEANS I just payed a postal worker for a half hour of thier time.UNOPENED+ELEMENT OF TIME=SHOULD HAVE BEEN MISTAKE IN ORDER.THIS IS NOT MY IDEA OF STIMULATING THE ECONOMY.

• St
      Mar 03, 2009

DEAR NoTimeForIdiots...IF, JUST IF YOU COULD READ, you would see that he is talking about MINERAL ELEMENTS makeup...seems as if your the idiot for not reading or researching the complaints against this company!! Why don't you buy it and put it on your skin and see what happens? OH MY...You might swell up and explode!

• Al
      Mar 12, 2009

i do agree that you shouldnt be charged for something that u have not gotten but other then the money your not missing much i got my free trial and the make-up sucks it dosnt cover any thing i got it to cover up my dark circles and it dosnt work and now i tried to cancel my account and it wont let me do that either im being charged for make-up i dont use cause it dosnt work!!!

• Pa
      Jul 29, 2009
    Mineral Elements by Eden - CON PROBABILIDADES
    SRA.PATRICIA CARDENAS
    6088 RUSTY NAIL
    Brownsville
    Texas
    Phone: [protected]

MI QUEJA ES PORQUE ME OFRECIERON UN PRODUCTO POR INTERNET EN $ 7.00 DLLS OK. ME LO CARGARON A MI TARJETA DE CREDITO CON MI AUTORIZACION. PERO PARA EL 16 DE JUNIO DEL 2017 ME HICIERON UN "CARGO A MI TARJETA DE CREDITO SIN MI AUTORIZACION X $ 69.41 DLLS" ADEMAS DE K YO NO AUTORIZE ESE CARGO NO SE NI DE K ES POQUE YO NO HE RECIBIDO NINGUN PRODUCTO. ASI K EXIJO K SE ME REEMBOLSE MI DINERO PORQUE YO NO TENGO DINERO PARAQ ESTAR DANDOLE A EMPRESAS FRAUDULENTAS. SI NO ME REEMBOLSAN MI DINERO VOY A LLEGAR HASTA LAS ULTIMAS CONSECUENCIAS A DONDE TENGA K QUEJARME ASI K ESPERO RESPUESTA PRONTA Y FAVORABLE. Y ENVIO MI QUEJA HASTA AHORA PORQUE ESTABA FUERA DE LA CD. Y APENAS ESTUY BIENDO LA CORRESPONDENCIA. ATT: PATRICIA CARDENAS

Oct 30, 2009
    Mineral Elements by Eden - Unstated terms of policy
    Mineral ELements by Eden
    Texas

i did a survey for a $1.00 sample of their make up, an no where did i find that there a ten day period that had to cancel this "membership" that i supposedly was signing up for. and i noticed last night that my bank account was charged $130.41 because i did not cancel my "membership" and of course there's nothing i can do about it now. so much for the "risk free" trial

Dec 09, 2009
    Mineral Elements by Eden - unauthorized chares-false advertizement
    mineral elements by eden
    147 N cameron st.45
    Harrisburg
    mineralelements.com

Through a Walmart email there was tagged on several questionairs that I filled out a ad for a FREE sample of their product for a $11.00 s&h charge. I received the "sample" along with a contract I was responsible for their product to be mailed to me every two months charged to the credit card I gave for the s&h "costs". I called the customer service dept. and was told I was expected to return the " free sample" at my cost. when I told her I had thrown it in the trash under the written information that it was MY FREE SAMPLE as the product was useless I was told I would be charged for it!!! To begin with the cosmetic had less coverage than if I held my breath for five minutes .I feel the company should be sued and I intend to turn them into every bureau I can locate.
    Sincerely, Carol Ferguson.

• Le
      Dec 15, 2009

Same thing here. I recieved the box of makeup yesterday, 12/13/09. Am on the phone with them now, to no avail it appears. Contact your local state attorney's general offices and file a complaint with the better business bureaus. I agree this is fraud, false advertisement and a scam.

Leslie, Staley NC

• Oc
      Jan 05, 2010
    Mineral Elements by Eden - Money scam
    Mineral Elements By Eden

Mineral Elements by Eden took #130.00 dollars off my debit card for a so called free trial .the free trial cost #1.00, thats how they got my card #.i had called thm and asked them to bill me for any futher shippments.that was before they took off the#130.00 dollars for that so called free trial that is worth about #10.00.my mother had passed and when i seen what they charged me i tried to cancel and tried to return the product and they would not give me an rma#.they were very very rude. i had to get a new card and contacted the bbb who cannot get a response from this company.i am writing every compaint board i can for they stole my disabity money.

Feb 06, 2010
    Mineral Elements by Eden - Hidden Membership fee
    San Jose
    California

I purchased a sample kit for $1 and paid shipping and handling. I then get a phone call about a week later from the company asking if I had received the product.They then asked me if I was interested in the monthly offers which they were told no and were NOT authorized to charge my card further for any reason. Today I checked my checking account and I am now a negative balance. The company charged my card 130.41 and says that it is non refundable. In the damn box they shipped they did not leave any paperwork about the damn cancellation policy and they claim it was an "outside" company that had called me not their company. I cried and pleaded with them because they took part of my rent money. Do not buy from this company they are a bunch of liars!!!

Feb 08, 2010
    Mineral Elements by Eden - order on line
    Mineral Elements by Eden

this was such a scam. i took a poll on line and was offered a $50 walmart gift card. well, i received this makeup kit and then received a call saying if i kept the product i would have to pay an outrageous ammount, or pay to send it back. i argued with customer services for quite some time, not getting anywhere. i was told if i didn't want to send it back i could pay a discounted price of $25 and keep it. i adamately said i did not want to keep it. i either pay to send it back or keep it for $25, which it is not worth. all i did was take a survey. what can be done about this. you cannot trust your own computer anymore.

Apr 13, 2010

it's all in a phrase.i don't need to waste effort on writing this or on you.do you not have better things to do with your life.by the away, i just noticed your notice.

• Wh
      Jun 20, 2010

Yes they took my money as well. The only difference is that it was my rent money on my card!

• Wh
      Jun 20, 2010
    Mineral Elements by Eden - Fraud!!!!
    Mineral Elements

Ok, so i sighned up to try the "free trial offer" and just pay the shipping and handliiing for 1 dollar. I went ahead and did it, i didnt get my product right away, it didn't work for me. i went to get money out of my account, it told me insufficcent funds. so i called and they had taken 90 dollars out so far. So i called the customer service for mineral elements, they were rude, and will not rerturn my money. i told them i was going to call the bbb on them then she said ma'am all i can return is 45 dollars, i said no i want the full amount you have taken returned to my account it was not authorized. This is a scam! i tried to get to the web site and it sends me to other ones. This is not something i can afford, i even told them they took the money for my rent out of my account and told her they need to return the money, she still refused, and she tried to tell me that she did not have a supervisor cause it was her! I know better. This is not cool, they should be shut down, today i wrote the bbb and told them about this company!

• Kc
      Jul 08, 2010

They got me too with their scam. And then to top it off ..I got my bank statement and they got 130.41 not 90.41. Can you imagine just how much money these people have taken from people!!! I can't believe they are still in operation. I wont say business...because its not a business its an operation. I am going to file a complaint with The Better Business Bureau.

• Ta
      Aug 08, 2010

IT SUCKS!
    Yes, I was also ripped off. Big rip off!!! Their product is so bad you don't get a 30 day trial. They ship it the cancellation is for 10 days from when they put it in the mail, not from the day you receive it or even have time to really try it more than once. Their product is inferior and that is why they have to get you sucked in with the $130.41 "membership" which is only to rip you off before you realize it! The membership only pays for the small trial supply you receive in the beginning with their "brushes and cosmetic bag" (ha) which are also very inferior in quality and size! In other words they have to make up for the loss of producing their inferior product and we as consumers bail them out of the financial hole they put themselves in. If their cosmetics are so great, why aren'tpeople standing in line and asking for it, . If they had ethical marketing practices they wouldn't rip us off to make up for their losses.

Dec 16, 2010

I have recently purchased the $1.00 trial of the Eden Mineral Make up trial kit... If I had known the mess I was getting into I would have never orderd it... The customer reps are so rude and careless that we as customers have been scamed and ripped off for over$130.00. Yes here it is Christmas time and they have stripped our accounts of this much money... There has to be something that can be done... I am a single mother of three children... I cant afford this ... Especially right now... If someone out there can help me please email me [protected]@yahoo.com... This has to be stopped... There are hundreds of very unsatisfied customer reports on the net not just this site...

May 26, 2011
    Mineral Elements by Eden - False Advertising/Scam
    Washington

Was under the impression only had to pay $4.95 shipping/handling for "free" sample. Instead, was charged $130.41 plus a $35.00 overdraft fee as I hadn't made a deposit yet - who knew I needed that much in my account at that moment. Called to cancel and was told it was too late to return the unused portion of the makeup and they wouldn't be able to refund me anything. Advised I would refer them to the Better Business Bureau and am working on that. DON"T GET HOOKED ON THIS SCAM!!!

• Bo
      Oct 19, 2012

THIS COMPANY IS STILL SCAMMING PEOPLE I FILED FRAUD CHARGES WITH MY CARD COMPANY I WILL BE SURE TO INCLUDE COPIES OF ALL THESE COMPLAINTS TO HELP MY CASE