Mindy Krejci / witch/sorceress complaint against mindy krejci aka melinda p krejci

Oct 5, 2017
This lady called our company accusing us of owing her money, in which she never paid. She begin sending us 1000 text messages on our corporate phones, calling our company, sending endless voice mails, she begin contacting 5 different states of the attorney general offices, the bbb, she wrote numerous fraudulent complaints about our company on the internet.

She called all of our employee's cell phones. She pretended to be customers, got a hold of our documents, and started sending emails to our addresses. This lady is mentally insane. We have tried to speak to this lady, she does not listen to anything we tell her.

When speaking to the local police about her, they called her on the phone, the police officer stated, this women went to his supervisor, stating he was doing nothing for her, against us. She has some from of demonic vendetta against our company, out to ruin our firm. Our executives had to file a retraining order against her, and other.

Mindy KrejciMindy KrejciMindy KrejciMindy KrejciMindy KrejciMindy Krejci

N  15th of Oct, 2017 by
Everyone, Julia Daniels aka Randi Vaughn, Randi Capetian, Dr Randi Vaughn, Wendy Miles, Randi Natashi, Randi Dorante, and Empress Havana Queen of Nations wrote this review as she does all reviews. I will address the lies.

Lie#1-I wired $2296.00 from my bank, Gesa, to her Bank of America. The wire document has been given to the authorities.
Lie#2- I only wrote down the facts that I witnesses myself. The office addresses are fake, fake phone numbers or nobody ever picks up, fake reviews, and fake staff. All evidence has been sent to the authorities.
Lie#3- Yes, I contacted them a lot IN ORDER TO GET MY REFUND BACK!
Lie#4-I've always been myself when I called.
Lie#5- What documents? Your own website allows you to send emails to 20 locations. Since they weren't returning my refund I was lpoking for help. There are no other phone numbers. They ignored emails. Look in scam report. She's been doing this for years!
Lie#6- No restraining order has been filed. Check public record of Richland, WA, Richland Police Department. There are no executives. They are all Julia/Randi!
Lie#7- I have no vendetta against the company. I just want my money back! I even told her that I would remove comments and say the issue was resolved when I got my money back.
I only want peace and a resolution that involves my getting my money back. I don't even need an apology.
Melind, Richland, WA

N  4th of Nov, 2017 by
This scam artist's real name is Randi Dorante, age 52, resides in Orange County and Riverside, CA. She works with a Lisa Corti aka Lisa Rossi at American Cosigners. She has lost 2 court cases now due to lack of evidence for her ridiculous claims.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE WOMEN OR THE SCAM COMPANIES!
N  16th of Feb, 2018 by
February 6, 2018, scam artist Randi Dorante, tried to sue me, my parents, my two brothers, my ex-sister-in-law, and a friend for $35 million dollars for harassment and defamation. The judge threw out the ridiculous and frivolous lawsuit and WE WON IN COURT! l still have not received my stolen money back. I have never received an apology for the lies, harassment, and online defamation from Dorante either.
D  17th of Feb, 2018 by
The Trouble Maker Occultist “Melinda P Krejci” aka Mindy Krejci

This woman just does not STOP! Writing all over the Internet! Claiming American Cosigners owed her money in amount of $2, 296. Which she never paid too American Cosigners- If you come across her postings, she has also posted, she never paid American Cosigners, yet she continues to write fraudulent accusations, uploading photos of people on her blogs, Facebook blogs without the permission of the owners of the photos.

This lady Melinda Krejci, mentioned she has won lawsuits against American Cosigners. The truth? First, she has not won anything. We are not able to obtain a retraining order against her, because, the case is a Civil Matter and the courts do not issue retraining orders unless criminal cases are filed in a domestic matter.

Secondly, Melinda P Krejci hired an Attorney, to strike a motion, not to implement her family into the lawsuit.

Thirdly, this lady is pure EVIL, we have text messages from her which she speaks in a tone of a psychic giving demonic predictions. Melinda P Krejci is a con woman, a liar and a thief. She sent her scam Facebook pages to several witchcraft covens, which they partnered with her, and joined her in agreement, which are her following. We have received more than 350 calls and text messages from spiritist from the occult between the hours of 7pm- 4am random calls coming from the state of Washington which Melinda P Krejci lives.

In our opinion, we believe she is targeting one of our executives because she is christian and African American, we do feel, Melinda P Krejci is targeting, one of our executives and American Cosigners, due to racism and other. Per the court appearance with Melinda Patricia Krejci, she is 48 years of age, 5”10 and 450 pounds, Caucasian gal, who seem to have psychological problems with a childlike behavior, seem to live a miserable life, she does not work, lives in an apartment, paid by her parents. Melinda do not look like her photos, but yet she is using photos of herself taken 25 years ago.

Accordingly, to our records, she is an occultist, who is a liar, that specializes bringing witchcraft shame and reproach to Christians who believe in Jesus Christ.

Mindy Krejci has never paid American Cosigners for Services, she came across our company from one of our executives on a Christian Facebook page, and decided to target American Cosigners. American Cosigners Corporation is currently suing, Melinda Patricia Krejci aka Mindy Krejci for $15M- for Slander, Libel, Defamation of Character, Cyberbullying, Cyber Harassment. For more information see Channel 5 News or contact American Cosigners legal@americancosigners.com
N  23rd of Feb, 2018 by
Go to Facebook page "Scam Company American Cosigners Exposed" for the whole story and the truth. All of the evidence is there (contracts, texts, emails, court documents, photos, bank statements, addresses, phone numbers, emails, website, aliases, other victims's accounts on scam report and Better Business Bureau, 5 eviction cases online, two reports from past landlords who knew her who I have spoken to on the phone.) This is not witchcraft...it's hard work, research, logical thinking, and determination to protect innocent people from harm.
N  1st of Mar, 2018 by
See evidence below
Go to Scam Company American Cosigners Exposed
N  14th of Mar, 2018 by
@PK70 Randi Dorante, I am politely asking you to please quit writing defamatory lies about me.
Sincerely, Melinda Krejci