mindspay / wont pay

I spent hours doing surveys on this site and earned $142.00 but they refused to verify or pay me, all attempts at contact ive made with company has been ignored.

Bi
Jun 12, 2013

Comments

• Di
      24th of Sep, 2013

I am owed roughly 149.00 or more...phone number I couldn't change because they wouldn't let me login to change it!!!ripoff!!!
    Ticket id Department Status Priority Sent On
    MP00015623 MindsPay Open Critical 01 Sep 2013 02:21:20
    Customer Name Lisa Email notamillerl@aol.com
    Subject blocked from mindspay
    Message I truly would like a response as to what fraudulent activity i have been involved in as I do the same thing on the sight as always...I have alot of money pending is this perhaps the reason I'm being blocked ??? something fishing going on here because when I wss trying to get to my home page before this ...it kept saying wrong username password ...I have saved all of my info. as I have been through this before with other sites when your about to reach threshold amount..reply would be appreciated as quickly as I was blocked !!!
    Attached files No attachments

Replies to this ticket

User
    Christina
    Replied On: 03 Sep 2013 22:40:44
    hi- we have notified by the advertiser that your account has been closed due to given bad phone number

Last edited on: 03 Sep 2013 22:40:44
    Edit Replied On: 16 Sep 2013 05:39:00
    I do not have multiple use accounts and I have not been involved in any fraudulant ACTIVITY!!!REspond!!!

Last edited on: 16 Sep 2013 05:39:00
    Edit Replied On: 16 Sep 2013 05:41:29
    Christina...I got a new number...are you serious that you couldn't ask for an update of that and just blocked me...Really?????? You sure it's not because I am owed alot of Money??????? response ASAP appreciated!!!

Last edited on: 16 Sep 2013 05:41:29