Minds of Meida / Poor Service-Logo Designed Poorly-Compnay Name Misspelled

PO Box 562536Charlotte, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7045981321
OH MY GOD!! My partner and I just had a horribly experience with Minds of Media.
We requested a Logo design and when it was received (let me tell you)... our company name was spelled WRONG and we then decided that we did not want any revisions or corrections, just our MONEY back, they refuse to refund us via pay pal and told us that we had to wait 10 business days to get our money and now that has come and gone and we still don't have our money back. Kelly Williams was also very nasty to me and my partner, she also blocked my email address and said that she was calling the police.

Comments

Jo
  16th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Yes she also blocked my email address and threatened to call the police. Sounds like a pattern.
Re
  31st of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I had the same problem with them also with the same behavior. I was able to get my refund via my credit card. I hope you paid them via credit card
Tb
  5th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
The two people who made the complaints are Joe Thompson (Thompson Merchant Services, Inc., DonorCharge and intheloopmobile.com) and Natalie Graham (A Shoe or Two Inc.) They are LIARS. Both of them are scam artists. Neither of them received a refund from the company they made the false complaints about. They are the type of individuals who go into a store, buy an outfit, wear it, sweat in it, then take it back to the store to get a refund. They both threw what is equivalent to temper tantrums just to try to get money back. They both had to have the police called on them because of their behavior. THEY ARE UNPROFESSIONAL AND TRUE PROBLEM CLIENTS! Joe Thompson lives at 15 Paradise Drive Savannah, Georgia 31406. Natalie Graham's address is a Shoe or Two Inc. 3700 Koppers Street Suite 120 Baltimore, MD 21227. Her phone number is 843.241.0109.
Th
  17th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Wow! Residential Alternatives...glad to hear someone was able to get their money back from these Ghetto Scammers. They are so unprofessional.

What did they do or not do for you?
Sh
  27th of Mar, 2009
These two girls are very unprofessional. I met with them a couple of times at a few networking functions and they seemed to be polite. A couple of months later I recommended them to a friend of mine who was a professional tennis player and wanted a logo and business cards designed to promote his business ( He offers tennis lessons). My friend and Minds of Media met at a restaurant to discuss the details. For what ever reason, the girls started laughing and finger pointing at his car! Saying it was low class and not what a tennis player should be driving. Also made comments about his outfit, sneakers and his hair!!! They belittled him to the point of no return. They also screwed up my friends website they created for her. Her website was very unprofessional and totally not what she asked for. They didn't want to make any changes to the site or refund her money and blocked her contacting them. Please do not do business with these people.