Mimiandporter.com / FRAUD, SCAM

was also a victim of this company. I specifically asked them are u selling pirated stuff, they said no they deal in authenticated goods only and product comes with original labels. but they send you rubbish. you can see it is not even Leather. This is some bad material. MIMI AND PORTER just want your money in your pocket. MIMI AND PORTER are fraud people. MIMI AND PORTER are big scammers. MIMI AND PORTER say they have warehouses in Austrilia, Paris, but MIMI AND PORTER operate from China. MIMI AND PORTER say that consumer can return the goods but MIMI AND PORTER never ever provide the return address or RMA. MIMI AND PORTER say that they deal in genuine goods, but MIMI AND PORTER HANDBAGS, you can buy from a dollar shop. MIMI AND PORTER HANDBAGS is a big scam. MIMI AND PORTER HANDBAGS IS BIG FRAUD. NEVER EVER BUY FROM THEM. and never ever give your credit card to them. MIMI AND PORTER will charge your credit card two three times and make it hard to refund the money. BEWARE FROM MIMI AND PORTER.

More Mimiandporter.com Complaints & Reviews

Plus Mimiandporter.com - Designer Bag Not Received

A  17th of Feb, 2009 by
Yes, i agree about mimi and porter they are selling FAKE JUNK.I asked them if their handbags were 100% authentic and they said they were, they said they come with their respective authenticity cards what a lie.I ordered a hermes handbag that was orange smooth treated leather and got A RED ROUGH TEXTURED $5.00 PIECE OF JUNK I PAID OVER $ 500.00 FOR THE BAG.They say they are located in Australi and some other Countries but their products were shipped fron Shanghi China and payment was taken out from Stalk Distribution in Canada.Well anyway i would never order from them what liars besides they have only been in business since late 2008.Also i came across this website that had replicas for hermes handbags and they had the same exact pictures as this place that is called sellbo.com.Anyway don't make the same mistake as me.hope this has been helpfull.
A  5th of Mar, 2009 by
Completely avoid these guys, I wish I'd read these comments before I ordered something. Money was taken from my account over 3 weeks ago, nothing received. They stopped answering my queries on the progress of my order when I told them I was getting suspicious. I'm now trying to get the money back through my credit card.
A  23rd of Mar, 2009 by
Yeah... Ive been reading way too many of such comments. Me too... I paid over $250 on my product and still have not received it yet. Been waiting for over 5-6 weeks now. Honestly, ive given up hope on ever receiving it.

Yeah... pls let me know how to get my money back?! They charged me for it on Feb and I still have not received it and my card has already been charged!

Worse still, there is NO WHERE on their website that says it's a replica and they even confirmed it's authentic (i saved several of their messages that said so!) and cos they always got back to me promptly, I was totally taken in by them.

This is insane and totally unacceptable! They told me they were having trouble with their courier and customs (Red flag!!! why would u be having problems on customs).

I have not yet received my product but judging from other ppl's comments, Im not looking forward to it.

Please let me know how to get my money back!!!
A  30th of Apr, 2009 by
I was also ripped off like u guyz ...and ordered about 2 months before and i didnt recive anything ...and i feel so bad about this matter cuz i trusted them and they lied on me ... what can we do know guys??? i need someone to help me they neither answer the emails nor their no. is working...