Milwaukee Policemilwaukee police lie, poisoned and brainwashed tirrell cotton's mind

Milwaukee Police lie, poisoned and brainwashed Tirrell Cotton's mind by calling him at his house, telling him slanderous lies about me stalking women!!! Girls and Women be lying and slandering to Milwaukee Police about me stalking them!!! Milwaukee Police are the damn fools who believe girls and women over men!!! Girls and Women make up lies, rumors, slanderous lies about men to the police.I watched movies like The Crush, Valentine, Swimfan, and When The Bough Breaks about girls and women lie on boys and men, and bad things happen to boys and men!!! What happens at the end girls and women get a swift demise from what they deserve from their lies. Like that song by The Geto Boys called Talking Loud Saying Nothing They said We Can't Stand Lying B*****s and that's true!!! Men don't like lying females and I don't like a lying female either!!! When I was work! In 2018 Herman Adams who worked in Goodwill Laundry for 25 years told me that female co-workers who work at Goodwill Industries and Goodwill Laundry lie on guys who work there!!!

Rc