Milton Lending Services / worst time of my life

milton lending services
New York
i was contacted by a michael crown that i have been aproved for a $20, 000 auto loan that i had aplied for and that i had to send $1, 980 coladeral payment to show that i could make the loan amount. the 1, 980 was for 4 months of the loan he faxed me a contract and it looked like a legit car loan contract. so i sent the money to a margert stevens in st. andrews new brunswick canada. this was on july 10. on the 11 of july a john hermann contacted me and said i needed to send him another $1, 980 because we did not cover the coladeral. i got hot with him and so he said mr. bla bla. this is what i'll do. i'll leave your account open if u send this money i can get your invester to send you the money asap. then i got hot again so he said ok i will leave this account open and try and line you up with another investor mr. bla bla and if we find no one else by the banks billing cycle of aug.7 you will get a refund then. well i go to my bank on my wifes pay day the 16 just 5 days since what i was told and lo and be hold i have 19650.60 in my account so i asumed that they aproved me for $1900. where else would the money come from? Well my wife and i are very happy that the loan came thru, take out $1900 and go and get the car that we had looked at on line for some time. Well to make a long story short it turned out that the bank took the money out of someone elses account. the bankteller had my dl in the hand and made this big mistake by giving me this money and not only by one teller but by 2 i belived with all my heart that john had come thoght for me. well i had to give the car to the police, and the bank even though made the mistack of giving me someone else money i got arrested for there mistake. so now im looking at felony charges more money for atternys no car which i need and im still out 2, 390.49 plus no peace. i hope they find this man. my family is behind me but what can you do. the bank whant to sell the car at under value. so i could end up o ing alot, the value of the car acording to kelly blue book is right at 19, 000 i hope no one else is as stupid as i am. thank you good bye (the massage you get now when you call milton lending services) how ironic. he is surley leaving a massage for all of us he dooped thank you for giving me your money, good bye i'm out of here.

N  28th of Jul, 2009 by
My family is out of alot of money also and because of out credit we thought we were doing the right thing by sending a good faith payment. We tried calling yesterday just make sure the refund was on track to be returned to our bank account on Friday 7/31 and we found out that number has been put on a recording that says Thank You Bye! We have filled a police report with our local department and with the FBI.