Milo Shoes / Never received merchandise but charged

1 13536 Lakewood Blvd. #315Bellflower, CA, United States Review updated:

Ordered shoes for my son's birthday present and per their agreement on line, I was not to be charged until the shoes were shipped. I was charged the same day I ordered them. I emailed the company 4 times with no response. I still don't have the shoes after a month but they have my money. I disputed the purchase with my credit card company. This company is HORRIBLE!!!

Va

Comments

Mi
  25th of Oct, 2008

Hi i aslo orderd from milo shoes and its been a month with out any contact back from the company. I emailed many times and never any response back. I just got a email that said my shoes were shipped from china. I called the USPS and they thought it was very weird and the package did not have much information about it. Im still waiting and i will post another comment when i see what comes in lol.

3rd of Nov, 2008

I'm going though the same thing. I've emailed Milo Shoes over and over again. They charged me, but never shipped. It's been 3 weeks. Have you recieved your shoes yet?

Ry
  4th of Nov, 2008

i had the same problem...uh

4th of Nov, 2008

I had same problem and reported to the Better Business Bureau, Internet Crime Center and the FTC Bureau of Consumer protection. You guys should do the same! Here are the websites:

www.bbb.org/

www.ic3.gov/

5th of Nov, 2008

Has anyone receieved their order yet? I am having the same problem, I have been charged and have heard nothing.

6th of Nov, 2008

I've gotten nothing. Ordered on 10/17. Have heard nothing either. Not an email or anything. Plus, they have no phone number!!

Gr
  12th of Nov, 2008

I also orderes from miloshoes.com. they are a bunch of ripoffs. I am currentley disputing purchas with my credit card company. Please be advised that any website with no number is most most likely FAKE

Ci
  13th of Nov, 2008

I also ordered a pair of shoes from miloshoes. I have not recieved them, it has been over a month. I have a friend who is an attorney and he is going to get to the bottom of this fake company.

Da
  13th of Nov, 2008

My son also ordered shoes 3-weeks ago and still no shoes . Please let me know if any of you recieve your shoes and if not what are we going to do.

Ke
  20th of Nov, 2008

I ordered shoes on 11/02/08 and have not received them. I emailed company and said they have been busy since it is the holiday season. I was also charged the day I ordered my shoes.

Mi
  20th of Nov, 2008

i ordered shoes on 11/11/08 and i have not received them yet. i have emailed them once and did get a response from them. i had (2) pending charges from them on my credit card and they told me they only charged me for (1) pair. Still have not received a notice on shipment or received any shoes.

Ju
  27th of Nov, 2008

I ordered my shoes on 10/20/08... Then I sent like 3 or 4 emails but they didn't answer and suddenly yesterday I recieved a email from miloshoes which said that My order was shipped... Finally! So now I just wait and I will tell you if I receive my shoes (normally in 1 week...)

1st of Dec, 2008

I just received an e-mail from miloshoes.com that says my order was shipped from China on Nov. 30. I placed my order on Oct. 29. Just curious if anyone has ever received what they ordered. They gave me a tracking number, but it is not much help, and I still can't get a response from the website e-mail address. i will post another comment if and when my order arrives. If anyone has received anything from this company, please let me know.

To
  2nd of Dec, 2008

I've ordered a pair of shoes one month ago and never received it so far.
I 've e-mailed to them several times then I had one response to tell me because of overwhelming orders so that a delay and the approximately shipped time would be 11/25, but one week past no more further information received from them. No doubt, this is a rip-off. I hope some of you may know any attorneys and go ahead to investigate them . I dont care my loss money but I wish no more people to be cheated from now.

3rd of Dec, 2008

Finally!...That's all I can say. I received my shoes from miloshoes.com today. I don't know if this is good news for some of you or not, but they actually send what you order. They are fake Jordans, but I expected that for the price, They don't look too bad, and they come in a real box with a retro card. I really hope the rest of you get what you ordered soon.

4th of Dec, 2008

I order shoes on Nov.20, 2008 and still no shoes and no response from Miloshoes.com and if it weren't bad enough, they charged my credit card three times the same day I placed my order when they said my credit card wouldn't be charged until the order was shipped. I ONLY ORDERED ONE PAIR OF SHOES AND GOT CHARGED FOR THREE ! Has anyone heard from them ?

4th of Dec, 2008

Hey, everyone Please go to www.bbb.org and file a complaint so they can investigate this problem. it's probably the only way your going to get your money back or the merchandise you ordered if it's even worth it now... But again go to

WWW.BBB.ORG ( better Business Buearu )

Ju
  4th of Dec, 2008

Hey guys, I received my shoes today... almost 1 month and a half after my order (10.21.08), so just be patient :-) !!! It's not a fake website!!! But the shoes come from China...

Ro
  9th of Dec, 2008

I ordered shoes on june 23, 2008 and I have not received them!!! I emailed them several times and have heard nothing! Then I called the bank and told them what was going on, so they wouldn't charge my credit card multiple times. I t is a fake website and i pray they get caught!!!

13th of Dec, 2008

I wish I had read these complaints before placing an order 2 weeks ago! I cant get any response from this company and I am starting to wonder if I will receive my sneakers at all...