milnerfinancial / LOAN SCAM

1 OKLAHOMA, OK, United States Review updated:

I WAS APPROVED FOR A $5000 LOAN WITH A SECURITY DEPOSIT OF 900.00. THE DAY I WAS SUPPOSE TO GERT THE LOAN NOTHING CAME...IT WAS A FRIDAY. I HA TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE, I WAS TOLD THE LENDER IS REQUESTING AN ADDITIONAL 900.00. I REQUESTED A REFUND AND WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE ISSUED BY CASHIER CHECK BY FED EX ON JUNE 19, 2009. WHEN I GOT HOME FROM WORK THERE WAS NOTHONG...I CALLED THE TOLL FREE NUMBER AND MY LOAN PROCESSOR TOLD ME TO CALL BACK IN 30 MINUTES SO HE CAN FIND OUY WHATS GOING ON. I CALLED BACK AND LIKE EVERYONE ELSE GOT THE "GOODBYE". I DON'T EXPECT TO EVER SEE MY MONEY AGAIN...I AM ALSO A SINGLE PARENT. I'M ASHAMED AND EMBRASSED AT THIS POINT THAT I FELL FOR THE SCAM. IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD NOW, AS I STRUGGLE TO TRY TO KEEP MY HEAD ABOVE WATER FINANCAILLY...I HEAR THE WORDS ECHOING...IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD IT PROBABLY IS! AT THIS POINT I'M GLAD I DIDN'T GATHER UP THE SECOND REQUEST. IT'S SAD THAT IN THE TIME OF JOB LOSS AND RECESSION THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE LIKE MILNER FINANCIAL I REALLY HOPE THERE FUTURE VUCTIMS HAVE A CHANCE TO READ THE MANY COMPLAINTS AND HEED THE WARNINGS...ITS A SCAM. INCLUDE ME IN ANY PROCESS TO BRING THIS TO AN END FOR US ALL!!!

Comments

• Mi
      22nd of Jun, 2009
    milnerfinancial - refund
    milnerfinancial
    Oklahoma City
    Oklahoma
    Phone: 1-800-963-2451

i sent in900 dollors and was asked two send another 900 asked for my money back and was told i would reciev it on june 19th its now monday and still no money back what do we do now

• Sh
      2nd of Jul, 2009

CALL THE FEDS

• Mr
      13th of Jul, 2009

was ripped off too, so sad these people are beasts
    Luckily i got an email for the British Embassy telling me they were paying the first 150 victims of scams first come basis and after i applied i was awarded money. You may try to contact the Embassy britishhighcommission@ukhome.net and tell them your story, it is genuine and proven like mine they could pay you from a compensation fund provided by their governments.

Goodluck