Milner Financial GroupRefund

C Review updated:

I requested a reimbursement after being told the lender was req. additional money to seure the loan. I was ensured my check was being sent by Fed-Ex and I will receive it on June 19th. The check never came. I checked with Fed-Ex and they didn't have my address on file for a delivery and when I spoke with a mgr a Milner Financial, he was going to obtain the Fed-Ex tracking number and asked that I call him back in 30 minutes. When I called back and non-stop all day on 6-19, he allegedly was in a meeting. I am going to continue pursing them and will take it further if need be.

More Milner Financial Group Complaints & Reviews

• V
    Milner Financial Group - LOAN AGREEMENT
    milner financial group
    Marion
    Ohio
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@yahoo.com

I have been trying to call their toll free number and I keep getting disconnected. I was calling to get my money refunded to me. The sum of the refunded is $894.00. I really like to get my refund. It is ridiculous that you cannot get a hold of this people. I am very upset with them and will not recommend them to anyone.

• R
      Jun 22, 2009

I also had sent $900.00 in for a secured loan and the was aksed for more money. At this point I canceled the transaction and was told my monies would be returned by 06/19/09. As of 06/20/09 I still have not recieved my funds, I tired to call the 800 number but itwill not go through now. Isomeone has any luck geting through let me know what number was used soI can call as well. If not I will have to contact Ok police dpartment and fill charges on them as well as contact he FBI.

• T
      Jun 22, 2009

Ive Tried To Contact Them As Well And I Get Nothing I Also Will Be Taking Legal Action To Track Them Down

• K
      Jun 22, 2009

I was "approved" for a loan; received and faxed back the paperwork. On the day that I was to receive the loan, I was called and told that it would require an additional $1200.00 to secure the loan. I was promised a refund on June 19, which I have not received and cannot get ahold of a live person!!! I think theFBI or State Attorney General's Office needs to be informed!!!

• C
      Jun 23, 2009

I was told that I got approved for $5000 secured loan and needed to send $960 to cover 6 months of interest via Western union. Was then told, I had to come up with additional 960 due to lender's conditions. Wanted a refund and was promised to get it on June 19. No check came. I really want my money back. Do'nt know what else to do.

• J
      Jun 24, 2009
    Milner Financial Group - LOAN AGREEMENT
    MILNER FINANCIAL GROUP
    Oklahoma City
    Oklahoma
    Phone: [protected] EXT 109
    MILNERFINANCIAL.COM

I was told I was approved for $5000.00 loan. Was asked to secure the loan with a collateral payments covering 6 months of the sum of $960.00 plus cost of Western union fees of $79.00 which would be reinbursted upon fax. within 24 hrs I did not receive $5000.00 in to my bank account. I called jason Greene stated the lender needed more money to secure the loan of the sum of $960.00 more to cover 12 months or had an option to be refunded, which I choose to be refunded june 19th, 2017. Which certified check would arrive by fed fx to my residence. which never came. I called to [protected] and the message just states, GOOD BYE.

• S
      Jun 25, 2009
    Milner Financial Group - Fake Loan

I was offered a loan by Milner Financial Group 's Andrew Baird (Ext. 369) for $15, 000, provided that I pay $1, 480 upfront to Milner Financial to get the loan due to my credit. Later, Andrew Baird called that he could increase the loan to $30, 000 if I pay $2, 730. I requested him to email the documents, but he explained these loan documents could only be faxed, which he did. The expiration date was June 19, 2017 (three days after receiving documents), so when we talked on Friday June 19, he asked me to MoneyGram $2, 730.00 at a Wallmart store to a Martin Zarb, a person in Toronto, Canada, so he can immediately transfer the loan to my account. I had to borrow the inital money and after transfering the money, I never heard back from Andrew Baird again. Later I realized their 1-800 number just says GOODBYE!. I am a victim of this scam and am attempting to file a fraud report with all Goverment authorities with hopes to stop these con people and hold them legally responsible for cheating innocent poor and hardworking people thousands and thousands of dollars.

Shayan

• A
      Jul 06, 2009

I agree strongly.I send them 979.00 dollars and was told that I need to send additional money when I said I could not come up with anymore money the promise me a refund. I was suppose to get it on the 19th of june then was told that I had to wait until the 20th. I never heard from them again and when I tried to call I get cut off with a good bye. This really makes me angry. I could really use that money to pay off some bills

• A
      Jul 06, 2009

the same thing happen to me i am so angry with them i don't know what to do i think the goverment should really step in and look into this and do something about it

• M
      Jul 13, 2009

I am So sorry to hear what happened thats why I entrusted in a law firm to get my Modification done.Luckily i got in contact with a private Lender based in London and after i applied, They walked me through every step of the process from start to finish, I was very fortunate to find such a wonderful person to work with.
    When they first told me that i have to send in 10% of the loan amount as security, i was sceptical and so decreased my loan to 5k and sent them 500 you can imagine how i felt when i checked my account on Thursday and the money was there!
    If I may recommend, I would give them a call, i got my loan in 3 days and anytime I had a question they were very responsive in getting right back to me. Its unfortunate there are so many bad company's out there, If anyone comes across any other bad companies please post because no one deserves to get their money nor house taken from them.
    You can contact the lender [protected]@kiwis.co.uk