Million Dollar Body Aka Beachbody Fitness / Too many charges!

They make you take their Million Dollar Online Membership, saying that it is free for 30 days, and that you can cancel and not be charged. Then you cancel, and they still charge you 38.87! And they won't take it back, because they mysteriously don't have record of you canceling! Don't order this, unless you want to pay more than you think you are!

Comments

Be
  25th of Jan, 2008

Please anyone with any other problems feel free to email me at messageboards@beachbody.com. My name is Pierre and after reading everyone’s complaints about our company I have personally set out to try and help solve the problems some of you all seem to be having.

I will only have access to this email account, so please I express patience if I have not responded in 24 hours. This also means that you will not have to deal with more than one agent in regards to your account. I am human too and I know how frustrating that can be! Especially when its about your finances!

Beachbody is a wonderful company with a GREAT product; I would love for everyone to want to experience this for themselves without having to worry about anything else but your health and fitness. I pledge to make that happen for everyone.
Thanks and I look forward to helping solve some of your problems and issues!

Je
  31st of Oct, 2008

Please review my account I called & spoke w/a rep & they told me that I agreed to a 30 trial internet support, which I DO NOT recall agreeing to & have NEVER used this service. Money has been taken out of my account & I want a full refund for those charges.

Thank you.
Jennifer Watkins

Mi
  16th of Dec, 2008

Ordered your product for $79.90 which I have no problem with but I do have a problem with you deducting $38.87 from my checking account for a membership that I did not knowingly agree to. I therefore am asking for a full refund of the $38.87 If you are as concerned as you say you are this should not be a problem.
Please do not make me regret having purchased your 10-minute DVD package which seems to be an excellent product.

Sincerely,