Miller Plante Inc / harrasment

1 500 Winderly PlaceMaitland, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-929-2722

This company called offering a free sample of their septic product. They sent me a box of the product. Immediately they called wanting payment for something I never ordered. They constantly call making verbal threats of taking me to court and claiming they have a taped conversation of me with them, when in fact they spoke only with my wife. I have asked them not to call and they continue to do so. They will not take back the products either.

Comments

• El
      29th of Dec, 2008

I have a similar complaint with the same company. They called wanted to send sample, sent a year's supply of product and wanted me to pay for it upon receiving.

I attempted to return the product several times. I have called the company several times. I have spoken to rude, unprofessional people in their office. I have been disconnected, passed to another person only to be the same person I just spoke to disguising their voice.

The company refused to take product back, I sent it back and it was refused/returned to me. I refuse to pay for this. They continue to call daily to harrass me for payment.

This company is a scam don't even take the phone call thinking your being nice to the telemarketer on the other end trying to make their quota by listening to the sales pitch. This company is a scam.

• Ba
      21st of Jan, 2009

This company shows now business ethic as far as am concerned I have two small children and they call at almost 9:00 at night while I as trying to put them to bed. So after they went to sleep I went to google put the name in and found a huge amount of negetive feedback and what the company really was. So I called back and told them not to call Me again and if they do I will take further action to file harassment charges this is so uncalled for when someone does not answer the first time why call again less then a minute later. Come on people get real when I told them I went to google too they got a little mouthy with me about not wanting to be called again because I told them I saw how much of a scam if was. Like I said I will take further action and have not problem doing so.

• St
      29th of Jan, 2009

I don't know how they do it, but they push a product to anyone that will listen and it must be profitable. The sales staff can get very pushy as I have denied five upgrades to my septic bacterial additives to date. I was insulted on two occasions as the sales personnel became demanding and arrogant. This evening, I graduated to the "Mountain Supervisor Director", who was much nicer.
    I have used the product but see no benefit in using it. It may even cause more harm than good and would like to obtain a professional investigation of the product itself for legitimacy of its claim.
    Stay clear from this one.

• Di
      7th of May, 2009

I spoke with "Bob" from Miller Plant this morning. He has called several times wanting to talk to me. He wouldn't tell my husband what it waws about. He spouted off all these statistics about how "Maine" is essentially single-handedly ruining the planet with our unhealthy leech fields and septic systems. When he was finished his pitch, I politely declined but he wouldn't take no. I was being my friendly self and inadvertantly called him "hon" and he became hostile, yelling at me not to call him honand that he wans't my hon. At this point he wouldn't stop and I got upset and then I called him a nasty name(not too proud of that). He was still yelling when I told him "Have a good day, SIR!" and hung up on him. I have the last two upgrades of this product and saw no benefit from its use over the last 5 years. Buyers BEWARE!

• N1
      1st of Aug, 2010

I have used the product from Miller Plante for several years now. The products works to some degree if you follow their instructions. I did get better results when using an entire packet each month for almost one year. I was about to order more product for my supply is getting low when I recieved a call from them. I did order another box but not their new product for cleaning out the house drains. Now mind you after just over one hour later I answerd the phone it was Miller Plante again confirming and high pressure tactic to buy the drain cleaner. Was told it is part of a two step process. Odd was not told this to begin with. The caller got me to say yes for the wife and I were having a late supper that night. They did get my email address which I'am glad for the next day email was there with a phone number. By the time morning came around and thinking of what they pulled I called and canceled the entire order with Instruction not to contact me again. So much for no contact two days later a call comes in from guess who Miller Plante. ( Was able to see caller thanks to caller ID) I was livid with individual who claimed to be a Miller Plante supervisor. This all took place last week ending July 31 2010. So comsumer beware of this tactic being used by Miller Plante. I'm currently seaching for another product I do not trust the so called Government approved list.

20th of Apr, 2011

For those who question the need for Septic-Helper 2000, Consider This: The New 2011 EPA Mandates require new septic system inspections and GPS, pumping mandates, mandatory replacement and repair and also banning of septic systems and cesspools in rural areas and near all waterways. Some States require septic system inspections, pumping or replacement before selling your home and if your septic system fails you must connect to the city sewer or sell your home.

To have the best chance at Passing the New 2011 EPA Drain Field and Nitrate Level Inspections; which are happening across the Country with as little as a 2 weeks notice; Use the All-Natural http://www.MillerPlante.net "Septic-Helper 2000" and the Phosphate and Nitrate Free "Enza Washer Balls". The Septic System Treatment has the natural bacteria and enzymes that liquefy the waste in the tank AND out in the drain field.

New 2011 EPA mandates say that even a slow drain in your drain field or elevated Nitrate levels could require replacement of your entire system for $20, 000 to $40, 000 or move out of your home or business.

Septic System News - http://www.Twitter.com/MillerPlanteInc

UN Agenda 21 (Sustainable Development) - http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/res_agenda21_18.shtml
    US Clean Water Act - http://www.epa.gov/history/topics/cwa/03.htm
    EPA TMDL (Nitrate Limits) - http://www.epa.gov/chesapeakebaytmdl/

• Gr
      3rd of Jun, 2015

They must have gotten my contact info from my septic pumper because they called my a week after my system was pumped for the first time in 18 years and I am on the no call list. I get really irritated with sales calls and confirmed the callers first two questions. And then set the phone down and walked away. This product is made to be sold, not used.

• Je
      2nd of Aug, 2016

We've used this product for several years but have decided after the last of the product we now have is gone we will no longer order from them. We get a call from "Bob" about once a month harassing us to buy more product. I asked him not to call again to no avail. Then I called the company direct and also asked that my name/phone be deleted. Did absolutely no good! Finally, the last time he called, I lied and told him that we got rid of our septic system. That stopped the calls! We haven't had any problems with our septic system but we didn't either before we started using the product. Either way, it's a no for us from now on as the calls are so irritating and insistant that we purchase more of the product.