Miller Beer Company / Miller lite beer driver picking up Obama signs along the road in company truck

1 Fort Walton Beach, FL, US Review updated:
Phone: 8504994719

On November 2, 2012 on my way home from work, I notice a Miller Lite 18 wheeler truck parked along side road at the enter section of Martin Luther King Road and Hurlburt Field Road in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. I did not think nothing of it until I seen the driver with a hand full of Obama signs with a big smile heading toward the rear of his company truck. When I turned around to go back to asked him way he had decide to pick up Obama signs he had driven off. I was so upset that I went to the Miller Beer Warehouse in Fort Walton Beach to complain, one of the individual in the office said he would go and check with the driver and find out why he picked up Obama signs. The gentleman came back and said that the driver said that he had hit the sign. I told the gentleman no that wasn't true he was walking some distance from the truck with signs in his hand and smiling ( like saying look what I did) the gentleman said that he would deal with the driver. He said the driver should not let his political view get in the way of his job especially while driving a company truck it does not portray a good image for the company . I'm still upset and hope your company is not encouraging it's driver to be involved with picking up political signs from what ever party. Every week I go my local sport bar with friends and drink a lot of miller beer products hopefully you will get back regarding this matter soon.

Comments

•   Nov 04, 2012

Miller needs to give that man a bonus! He was doing everyone a favor by removing that filth from our roadside... and, in just a few more days the man behind the filth will be removed as well. Thank God!!

• Vm
      Aug 29, 2015

Purchased a 9-pk of 16oz Miller Lite cans from Spec's Liquor in Houston, TX on 8/28/2015. Can has serial number C10631441. Beer inside was completely flat and stale. VERY DISAPPOINTED.