Millenstore / Order not shipped

1 76 buckingham stScunthorpe, England, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

I make a order on setember 2 of 2008, they told me the order shud be delivered in 4 weeks.Imails is just ignored after 11 weeks waiting.The order was all ready paid on the same day I place the order, setember 2.

Ma

More Millenstore Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Re
      10th of Mar, 2009

I ORDERED AS WELL I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 4 WEEKS AND THE PAYMENT WAS TAKEN STRAIGHT AWAY AS YOU STATED - IVE PAID FOR MINE ON CREDIT CARD IM HPOING THIS HELPS ME IF THE DELIVERY DOESNT COME - DID YOU GET YOURS EVENTUALLY? IM WORRIED ; (

• El
      27th of Mar, 2009

I have just received my delivery of Winstons. I am very impressed with the reliability and affordability of your products. As you know, cigarettes are very expensive in the USA. Thank you again.

• Bi
      2nd of Jul, 2009

I ordered from them as well.Took a month for the status to change from new to in process.This was in may and it's still "in process".
    I contacted dotpay and made a complaint and got a refund.I suggest anybody else does the same.
    It's clear millenstore is a website simply made to rip off people.So avoid this site like you'd avoid wrestling with pigs!

• Ne
      12th of Oct, 2009

I also placed an order with Millenstore in July. The money was taken straight away and I have still not received the goods. I've sent two emails and they've both been ignored.

I will now take the advice of the person above and contact dotpay and see if I can get my money back.

I am getting fed up with all these rip-off companies!!

11th of Nov, 2009

I also placed an order here in Athens, Greece I received the Invoice from them but still no package received.

Soon I will also upload on youtube a nice presentation about the millenstore - fraud.

• Ab
      23rd of Jan, 2011

i have ordered cigarettes from millenstore and after a week there is no response what is their telephone contacts pls email me on amvgroup@amvgroup.co.ke