Millenniumcomputersonline.com / Rip off

Two years ago I purchased a higly over priced inferior computer under contract from a company called millennium marketing due to my ignorance at a younger age about making financed purchases and I had recently joined the military at the time I agreed to pay for the computer at $150 a month totaling to $2813. (Way too much) now as I'm on the verge of completing these payments and putting this stupid decision behind me I was informed of a financed charge and that I owe 600 dollars more than the amount on the contract I was outraged... I feel tricked I was not informed of this and I was wondering who can I contact about this problem my contract clearly states a perticular amount atleast if I pay there must be something I can do to stop other consumers from falling into this trap everytime I called to speak to someone they're always rude and they get upset well I think if you weren't in the business of ripping people off u wound have to angry people to deal with all the time.

Ke

Comments

• A1
      3rd of Sep, 2009

I dissagre I got my Laptop through them and they have been nothing but great to me!!! I have had the best service and utmost care of the staff!! I took anvantage of the benifits of buying through them!! like the fifty buck per person you introduces to them! You must have been dum to pay the full term!!! You could have paid it off early!!

• Ap
      7th of Apr, 2012

THIS COMPANY IS AN OUTRAGE CHARGING SERVICE MEMEBERS OVER 300% INTREST!!! THEY GO BY PLATINUM MARKETING. PLATINUM ACCEPTANCE, MILLENNIUM ELECTRONICS AND OAK ROCK FINANCIAL.THEY WILL BE SUED FROM THE FLOOR UP