Millennium Marking Concepts/Casey Consuling / RIPOFF

Fax: [protected]

1810 E. Sahara, Suite 130
Las Vegas, Nevada, 89104

U.S.A.

MY NAME IS ROBERT WALKER 7951 SOUTH PEACHWOOD DR SOUTH WEBER UT [protected] MAILING P.O. BOX 1882 LAYTON UT [protected]
PHONE [protected] (CELL), MAIN HOME [protected] OTHER [protected] MY CELL PHONE BEST WAY GET HOLD ME.

THIS COMPANY ABOVE TOOK $2500.00 AND TOLD ME MAKE IN WITHIN SIX MONTH AND BE ABLE WORK FROM HOME AND QUIT DAY JOB BECAUSE, IT MAKE RICH my code 2108 and told that is my business name which part is true it my own business name. But didn't make dime. I'm going thus www.cj.com now so can help my business get on feet since the company above wasn't doing anything to help make money they just taking my money! Ripoff dot com told about the company and how bad it was. So hope you can help. I lost allot money. paying good company to market my business I out $6500.00 or more because pay for there company to get paid all money made from my website went to them and only got what. I could sell.

Comments

• Ro
      28th of Dec, 2008

I need be able to access my website www.walkersplaza.com I Paying for this site to be on search engine. And told the the person or company that run the ad's that no longer with that company So need my website www.walkersplaza.com/ to be active so my customer that I paid to go to the site can go there. I losing money because pay Build Your Traffic to send people links to my site and need be up running so won't lose any money The website Name is mine I paid for the Name And alot of money in getting out on the web so need to be un block please help me...
    Robert Walker
    rob.walker71@yahoo.com

• Ro
      28th of Dec, 2008

I need my website back please. I can lose that I'm still paying for it. I paid for the name and told Amazon that running the site on my on now and giving me the okay to do so.. Please help me! Robert Walker rob.walker71@yahoo.com