Milleniumgallery.co.uk / Impossible to contact the seller and get any info about order

The worst website ever. Don’t buy from the website www.Milleniumgallery.co.uk . I ordered Nike shoes 4 weeks ago, but these ### didn’t provide any info about my order. No tracking number, no receipt, no confirmation info. Waste of time and money. I filled so many forms on the website, but they didn’t reply. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

He
Sep 14, 2014

Comments

• Ti
      Sep 16, 2014

I am having the same problems.
    Have you had any joy as to what to do or how to deal with this?

• Bl
      Sep 18, 2014

I have just opened a dispute case with my credit card as this appears to be a fraudulent website. The original payment was in pounds and converted to dollars, but shows in my online account as Chinese YUAN. I was worried after ordering as I noticed the English wording and grammar on the website was poor. My credit card company are sending me some dispute form to complete and return to them. I'm not expecting any Nike trainers!

• Wr
      Sep 21, 2014

Another victim here, my Son ordered some trainers and hasn't received them yet, plus no communication...AVOID!!!

• Bl
      Oct 03, 2014

I actually received some trainers today from Millenium Gallery! I'm not sure if they are genuine Nike or not. Ordered on 10th Sept, shipped on 25th Sept and delivered on 3rd Oct. They were for a friend of my daughter's birthday and we had to buy something else due to not receiving them in time. I wouldn't buy from them again.

• Ol
      Oct 09, 2014

My advice is to avoid this site. My daughter ordered some running shoes, and a couple of days later her bank card was being fraudulently used in China. The bank had blocked the card after the first transaction, and returned the money to us. The trainers have arrived today from China (after approx 4 weeks) but don't look to be genuine. We tried to contact the company a number of times without success.

• Cu
      Oct 24, 2014

I'm waiting on my shoes still that ordered well over 5 weeks ago, was actually happy with everything but I have then realised that the seller doesn't reply to my emails, what I think is going on here is defo fishy, just be careful of what you are doing and i better get the shoes that i am expecting!!!