Millenium Marketing / ripoff

My complaint was filed with the DE Atty General. It is a Nevada based company Millenium Marketing. I invested $10, 000 into what was suppose to be earning me not less than $8, 000 a month and I didn't get 1 dime in 16 months. I now owe the money back to the people I borrowed it from and I can't. I 'd like to know who can help me get my money back. DCC

N  14th of Dec, 2008 by

Millenium Marketing - Loss of money. No help or further contact.
Mayhill Mall

Well, looks like I join lots of other folks that have been ripped off by Millenium Marketing. I paid either $399 or $499.00 for the name, Mayhill Mall. That was the extent of anything from this company. No website nada, zip, nothing despite repeated phone calls. I also had the promise of the large cos. being on my website. Jerks.
Gayla Smith
N  15th of Dec, 2008 by

Millenium Marketing - Fraud
Casey Consulting
Phone: 318-355-6308

When I signed up: 1) They claimed I had up to a year to get a refund of whatever cost I invested in this program and now, after months of trying to get in touch with them and no return phone calls from them, I find out that this claim is a lie, 2)I have not been paid a penny because they've kept all that my records have shown that I've made.
N  7th of Jan, 2009 by

Millenium Marketing - Company rep unreacheable on subject of web page creation
Millenium Marketing
5854 S. Pecos Road, Bldg J-600
Las Vegas
Phone: 866-268-0360

I paid company $249 for a merchandising web page.
I never got the page promised
I am unable to contact company to resolve this condition
N  4th of Feb, 2009 by
if you want your invested money back, then go to the website : http://www.iticctrust.com,
and make their complain, they will get ur money back surely because they are information technology internet cyber crime.
Just go their and post your complain, then see how best they are in getting ur money and keeping u always safe from frauds,
go to www.iticctrust.com, click on post complaints, and post the complaint then see their power of justice,
that how they take action for u, and make u ur money back, its my guranttee,
bcoz i have got my Rs 18700 back from webwiz company whom i paid for data entry job,
and they cheated me iticctrust.com helped me when i complained there, and i got my money back from webwiz company...
And as well as the best job in a genuine company... so follow my advice u can get the gr8 profit...
bcoz im getting im a live example.