Millenium Marketing Concepts / Ripped my off

1 5854 S. Pecos Rd.Bldg J-600Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-268-0360

I joined this company in May of 2007 to get a home based internet job started now that I was ready to retire. I was pressured to make a quick decision to have my own web-site that contained many stores that people could do some shopping in. Stores like eBay, Amazon, Travelocity, Target, Office Depot, etc. were placed at my site.
I was promised to have over 100, ooo visitors or that my site would "pop up" at 100, 000 links and shift traffic over to me.
I paid through my credit card - $6, 295.00 and have not seen a single penny of profit. They lied and ripped me off.
That credit card charge is still on my bills, and I cannot pay it back. I'm getting more interest added on to this amount and I can't get myself out of it. I can't afford to pay this at all. So, Millenium Marketing and Casey Consulting is still hurting me.
Will somebody please help me (a retired teacher) to regain my money back?
Raul H. Gonzalez

Comments

• Jd
      6th of Nov, 2009

I was told that a marketing coach(Jack Foster) would be given to me for one yr. and he would instruct me in how to advertise my bus.He was not helpful at all.A web site was promised which would include Amazon, Travelocity, Buy.com, and etc.Question is what happened? It came with 100% money back guarantee. I called and voiced my concerns and they said they would call me back in couple days about refunding my $200 investment.Never got that call.---J. Davis