Millenium Marketing Concepts / Suspicious Company

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866 268-0360

I spoke with Gayle, Referral Director over 2 hours gathering as much information before committing to joining and paying $200.00 direct credit.

I was promised with the package I selected I would
have 1 year with, Advertising Coach - Jack Foster,
(direct phone number he gave me) [protected].

Jack called and spoke with me one time, we talked for about half and hour. He was always hinting about buying advertising which I stated I had advertising in the package I bought. He set up my website and I was told I could get in the back office, and add up to 3 other links I had. I never received login details. After the call I called him back and got him straight away as I had a couple of other questions I forgot - this was the only time I got straight through. - Recorded messages after this.

It was a week before I knew what my webpage looked like as they had not given me the link. I called several times and finally talked to a woman who said she was one of the owners. She said they were busy as they had over 5, 000 clients! I tried to politely interject as she was talking at me about information I had not called about to get back on track .

She was extremely rude and overbearing. I said I was not happy with the service and talked about my concerns as it was still under 2 weeks I wanted my money back which was refused outright. She accused me of being rude would hang up if I interrupted her again. She said Jack Foster was just going past her and she would get him to call, which he didn't and I have not heard from them since or had calls returned.

After this day I could not contact anyone, I always received a recorded message their staff were all taking calls and leave a message. I left messages, I sent emails and have not had a reply.

Am

Comments

Ex
  15th of Dec, 2008

That woman's name is Diana Lukowski, her partner is Ryan Helms...this business is a SCAM...stay clear of these people and this company!!! If you are already involved READ BELOW:

Clients beware of Millenium Marketing a.k.a. Casey Consulting!!
Have you done business with Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting?
Are you in business with Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting?
Are you planning on doing business with Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting?

If you answered YES to any of these questions YOU need to read this e-mail VERY carefully!!

Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting, owned by Ryan D. Helms and Diane Lukowski are under investigation for FRAUD!

We're ex-employees fighting to uncover their SCAM, and bringing some light to their shady schemes. We've dealt with countless of bounced paychecks, many employees have had their credit destroyed because of this. We (as most of the people still employed by them) are owed THOUSANDS on back payroll checks. The labor commission and district attorney's office are suing them for non payment of wages and bounced checks.

If you CARE about your hard earned money, please read the links below CAREFULLY!!!
Making money HONESTLY involves hard work and the Internet is no different, and does not happen overnight or by some miracle solution like a website that promises your 'financial freedom'! If it sounds too good to be true: it's because it is!
Don't give these criminals a cent! They don't and never will fulfill what they promise: all packages are technically the same, weather you pay them $200 or $10, 000, what you are getting is exactly the same, and that is: NOTHING!

Please file a claim with the Attorney General's Office, BBB, and anywhere else you can!! Dispute the charges from your card! Let ALL of your friends, relatives, co-workers and Community know what they are up against!

[redacted] (file complaints here: /link removed/

READ COMPLAINTS AGAINST Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting HERE:
/URL removed/

COMPLAINTS BOARD (file complaints here: https://www.complaintsboard.com)

BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (file complaints here: http://welcome.bbb.org)

Sk
  23rd of Dec, 2011

They are now in Phoenix (Anthem) AZ d/b/a CRH Enterprises, LLC
Different city/ Different State/ same scam
I told my so called "coach" Brian Helms who convinced me after 2 1/4 hrs to invest (saying to just "take a leap of faith" " I would ask that you 'trust' me but THAT has to be earned" and it was a 'divine intervention') I made the statemnt/ PROMISE to him that IS HE WAS SCAMMING me I WOULD hunt him and the rest of crew DOWN!
I have contacted my state's Attorney General; BBB-Phoenix and Internet Crime Complaint Center (FBI)
I, too, invested $10, 000.00 and received nothing!!! My attorney is our top state senator and I guess that is my next move.
We have to get them off the street living the 'high' life on someone else hardearned $$
I have the tenacity to keep my promise and make sure they are caught & charged.- it may take a while if they are on the run - but I would hate to have to live like that! But they must be stopped!!!
I DO NOT understand HOW ANYONE would be so cruel to steal from others, not have an ounce of remorse or conscience. I pray that God will intervene and change their black heart and they will see their scammming for what it is.

Sh
  10th of Aug, 2016
Millenium Marketing Concepts - no return on investment
North Carolina

Millenium Marketing Concepts convinced me to give them $200 dollars to set up a web site to earn money from home. Then they called me and told me if I gave them more they would expand my chances of making more money. This was Sept.24, 2008. I have seen no return as yet. I am so glad I didn't give them anymore money.

Ph
  10th of Aug, 2016

millenium marketing concepts is a scam I have been calling them for one month trying to get my money back. I am not sure where else to turn to