Millenium Marketing Concepts / No assistance or follow up

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I was first contacted regarding a way to make money off internet sales...basically hosting for Amazon, Target, etc. It took about 3 seconds to take my money and about 4 weeks for someone to contact me...only to tell me they were feeling sick and would get back to me. I barely was contacted again about 1 month ago ( I had forgot all about it). I then complained and said I want my money back. The woman who called me was very rude, sarcastic and hung up on me, claiming I was not listening to her...they are a scam...they are not in the business of helping you...just helping themselves to your money.

Ka

Comments

• Ex
      15th of Dec, 2008

YOUR ARE 100% RIGHT, ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY FOR THEMSELVES...THEY ARE VERY LAZY, SORRY PEOPLE! READ BELOW:

Clients beware of Millenium Marketing a.k.a. Casey Consulting!!
    Have you done business with Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting?
    Are you in business with Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting?
    Are you planning on doing business with Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting?

If you answered YES to any of these questions YOU need to read this e-mail VERY carefully!!

Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting, owned by Ryan D. Helms and Diane Lukowski are under investigation for FRAUD!

We're ex-employees fighting to uncover their SCAM, and bringing some light to their shady schemes. We've dealt with countless of bounced paychecks, many employees have had their credit destroyed because of this. We (as most of the people still employed by them) are owed THOUSANDS on back payroll checks. The labor commission and district attorney's office are suing them for non payment of wages and bounced checks.

If you CARE about your hard earned money, please read the links below CAREFULLY!!!
    Making money HONESTLY involves hard work and the Internet is no different, and does not happen overnight or by some miracle solution like a website that promises your 'financial freedom'! If it sounds too good to be true: it's because it is!
    Don't give these criminals a cent! They don't and never will fulfill what they promise: all packages are technically the same, weather you pay them $200 or $10, 000, what you are getting is exactly the same, and that is: NOTHING!

Please file a claim with the Attorney General's Office, BBB, and anywhere else you can!! Dispute the charges from your card! Let ALL of your friends, relatives, co-workers and Community know what they are up against!

[redacted] (file complaints here: /link removed/

READ COMPLAINTS AGAINST Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting HERE:
    /URL removed/

COMPLAINTS BOARD (file complaints here: https://www.complaintsboard.com)

BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (file complaints here: http://welcome.bbb.org)