Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey ConsultingBrian Anderson

1 Review updated:

I signed a contract with Brian Anderson, at Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting to start an internet business. He was very convincing with the terms defined in our agreement as well as our phone conversation but nothing every happened on their part. I paid my fees but in return I received no paycheck, no phone calls an no money back. Please help stop this fraud.

Sa

Comments

• Ex
      Dec 13, 2008
    Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting - FRAUD & SCAM
    Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulti
    5854 S. Pecos Rd., Bldg. J-600
    Las Vegas
    Phone: [protected]
    millmarkinc.com

Have you done business with Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting?
    Are you in business with Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting?
    Are you planning on doing business with Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting?

If you answered YES to any of these questions YOU need to read this e-mail VERY carefully!!

Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting, owned by Ryan D. Helms and Diane Lukowski are under investigation for FRAUD!

We're ex-employees fighting to uncover their SCAM, and bringing some light to their shady schemes. We've dealt with countless of bounced paychecks, many employees have had their credit destroyed because of this. We (as most of the people still employed by them) are owed THOUSANDS on back payroll checks. The labor commission and district attorney's office are suing them for non payment of wages and bounced checks.

If you CARE about your hard earned money, please read the links below CAREFULLY!!!
    Making money HONESTLY involves hard work and the Internet is no different, and does not happen overnight or by some miracle solution like a website that promises your "financial freedom"! If it sounds too good to be true: it's because it is!
    Don't give these criminals a cent! They don't and never will fulfill what they promise: all packages are technically the same, weather you pay them $200 or $10, 000, what you are getting is exactly the same, and that is: NOTHING!

Please file a claim with the Attorney General's Office, BBB, and anywhere else you can!! Dispute the charges from your card! Let ALL of your friends, relatives, co-workers and Community know what they are up against!

WE GOTTA STOP THEM!!

[redacted] (file complaints here: /link removed/

READ COMPLAINTS AGAINST Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting HERE:
    /URL removed/

BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (file complaints here: http://welcome.bbb.org)

• Ex
      Dec 21, 2008

Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting
    Ryan Drew Helms a.k.a. Brian Anderson
    Diana Lukowski
    and this "business" they operate out of Vegas IS NOTHING MORE THAN A SCAM !!!
    They are being investigated by the authorities at this very moment, help by reporting them too!

• He
      Dec 23, 2008

You need to file a charge back ASAP!! Ryan Helms is awaiting criminal charges for issues that stem from numerous bounced checks. He was recently served with a warrant for his arrest due to his negligence and failure to make good on payroll checks for his own employees. They are using monies they swindle from their "clients", who I refer to as victims, to get themselves out of debt. They were able to get their home out of foreclosure but not pay their employees? There hasn't been ONE "client" in the time that I was employed with Millennium Marketing Concepts that was ever satisfied with anything they "claimed" to have done. Once they receive your money, they leave you hanging, high and dry. You won't receive a call back, you won't receive a check, and if you receive anything signed by Ryan Drew Helms, it's probably made of rubber and WILL BOUNCE! Him and his "partner" Diana Lukowski are under investigation for their fraudulent business practices and failure to pay, not only their employees, but employment taxes to the IRS, as well. Please take your concerns to the BBB, your credit card company, and any other organization you can. Eventually, they will be forced to close their doors. Also, all of their resources are in Diana's mother's name, Walleen Lukowski, so suing them personally won't result in anything. You will need to to attack the company.

• Ph
      Dec 29, 2008
    Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting - website does not function
    Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulti
    Phone: [protected]
    shoptothemax.com

Fraud
    I paid for a Website that was supposed to make money by people using this website to buy insurance, things off ebay, amazon, Target and other companies. These companies were suppose to pay us a % for each sale through a back office setup.

The website was eventually displayed after 3-4 weeks but soon went offline.
    After complaining they set it up again, shortly after it was down again. I make a point of checking during weekends and holidays.

Unsure how a company can take $747 for website creation and $3000 for guaranteed traffic and not produce a functioning website.

Dissapointed and annoyed!

• Ke
      Jan 23, 2009
    Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting - Internet Fraud
    Millenium Marketing COncepts
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

This company promised worldwide internet coverage that would bring in an income and reach millions of people. They produced a wedsite but the promises of continued help and support never came. Calls and emails were not responded to. When I finally made contact over 6 months later, the original contact was never around and neither was the promised support. This company was long on promises but never fulfilled any promises. I was promises 2500 prime prospects for the insurance and never saw a single name. I was a fool and paid 15, 000.00 on false promises and lies (FRAUD).

• Gl
      Feb 06, 2009

I am one of Brian Anderson victim. I paid $800.00 for an internet business. I was told that in 3 months I would more than triple my money. I have received nothing from them and my web sit is not on the internet. There phones are all so no longer in service.
    Please do something to stop people like this.

• Ta
      Apr 20, 2009

My boyfriend and I used to work there as well. We never were owed any money, Ryan and Diana were diligent about checks, but this was a few years ago. My boyfriend and I both worked in different 'departments' for Millenium Marketing, and we both saw the less than ethical business practices that went on. I worked in the office part of the company and my boyfriend worked on the floor. Calls went unreturned when people would start to call in complaining about their website not being up or not getting traffic. They used a software program to make it look like people were getting page hits, but they never did. When people would call and complain about getting no hits, they would upload all the promised web hits, and then try and upsell them to get more web hits.

Ryan was a tremendous salesman, and when people wanted to back out of their poor investment decision, he would instead manage to get these people to fork over more cash.

Millenium Marketing/ Casey Consulting is a horrible, horrible horrible place to invest your money in. I seriously recommend not going through with it. Both my boyfriend and I had horrible moral problems about working there, and when we quit, it was one of the best days ever.