Millenium Hyundai / lied on the phone to get me to the dealership

1 220 N.Franklin StreetHempstead, NY, United States Review updated:

Right now I am leasing a 2007 Santa FE. I wanted to trade it in for a bigger vehicle, the Entourage, because the Santa Fe is just to small for children. I called and spoke to a salesman and specifically told him that to pay off the lease was $17, 500 and we went over all the details he would of needed. Because I had problems with them when I first leased the Santa Fe I wanted to make sure they wouldn't screw me again. The salesman insisted with me and told me he spoke to his manager and that there would be no problem trading in the Santa Fe for the Entourage. My payments would only be a few dollars more then what I am paying now which is $319 a month with no money down. After making sure he would cut me this deal I dragged MY WHOLE FAMILY down and sat there for an hour for this salesman to come back with $3000 down... $500 a month. I flipped!! He flat out lied to me over the phone and when I showed how upset I was... the managers laughed in my face. Honda offered me a better trade in and when I told them that they said Honda had better lease deals. You think they would try to keep me as a customer? They completely insulted me and I cannot believe that they did this to me. What upsets me most is that I sent 2 more people there last year to get a lease from them and this was the thanks I got. BUYERS AND LEASERS BEWARE!! The managers sit behind the long couter when you walk in like they are the Godfathers!! Should we kiss their rings upon entering?

Va

Comments

• Al
      7th of Aug, 2008

I Agree. Millenium Hyundai sucks. Go to Atlantic Hyundai instead.

• Jk
      9th of Sep, 2008

Millenium is run by crooks.
    I was interested in a used car but undecided. The salesman suggested that I leave a deposit to hold the car for a day until I made up my mind. I stupidly agreed. But I did get the agreement in writing.
    The next day, I called the salesman and told him that I decided not to buy the car. He became nasty. Previously, when he thought I was interested, he was as sweet as could be. That was two weeks ago. He has not returned my deposit. Calls to managers go unanswered. Leaving messages is futile.

• Cm
      4th of Aug, 2009

I totally agree Millenium Hyundai has the worst deceptive and unethical practices I have ever seen, even involving sexual advances. They make me sick and I would shop there if my life depended on it. Than God I have stopped 2 family members and 3 friends from buying there and as the year goes by I will surely damage their reputation far worse. They are a disgrace, the lie, they deceive you on the trade in value until some supposed manager has to look at the car. They offer you nothing and the following week the car is being resold for 8-10k more than it was stolen from you for.

• Cm
      4th of Aug, 2009

My sister and I have a 2001 Hyundai Elantra which had numerous problems with the air bag light for years and years. Documented on numerous occassions we paid out of pocket for all of the repairs of $700.00. The dealer won't even consider the car under lemon law on the day we received a letter from Hyundai Motor Corp that our exact problem was a faulty wiring harnesss and could go on fire and kill us and has hurt people in the past. Supposidly my air bag light is back on and off and I won't even go near that dealership. Even worse we asked for a refund of the money laid out and the departments combined were behind a closed door with glass giggling about instead of just working. It probably cost the dealer's owner more money for them to giggle than to just return my money. I will never drive a Hyundai again and neither will my brother or boyfriend. Hopefully this helps more people recognize that Millenium is plyaing all kinds of games in their shop setting.

• Ar
      12th of May, 2014

Call the BBB & FILE A COMPLAIN ALSO FOR USED CAR YOU HAVE 4000 MILES OR 3 MONTHS UNDER LEMON LAW + CALL HUYNDAI CORP 1-714-965-3000 AND REPORT IT /CALL NEW YORK STATE OR 311 AND GET THE NUMBER TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE ..REPORT IT
    SEND A LETTER TO millennium hyundai & CORPERATE OFFICE CERTIFIED LETTER WITH RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED, GIVE THEM 20 DAYS IN THE LETTER TO FIX ANY PROBLEM AFTER 20 DAYS TAKE THEM TO COURT

pick your state and report it now now http://www.bbb.org/council/programs-services/dispute-handling-and-resolution/bbb-auto-line/learn-more-about-state-lemon-laws/