Millenium Hyundai / lied on the phone to get me to the dealership
Right now I am leasing a 2007 Santa FE. I wanted to trade it in for a bigger vehicle, the Entourage, because the Santa Fe is just to small for children. I called and spoke to a salesman and specifically told him that to pay off the lease was $17, 500 and we went over all the details he would of needed. Because I had problems with them when I first leased the Santa Fe I wanted to make sure they wouldn't screw me again. The salesman insisted with me and told me he spoke to his manager and that there would be no problem trading in the Santa Fe for the Entourage. My payments would only be a few dollars more then what I am paying now which is $319 a month with no money down. After making sure he would cut me this deal I dragged MY WHOLE FAMILY down and sat there for an hour for this salesman to come back with $3000 down... $500 a month. I flipped!! He flat out lied to me over the phone and when I showed how upset I was... the managers laughed in my face. Honda offered me a better trade in and when I told them that they said Honda had better lease deals. You think they would try to keep me as a customer? They completely insulted me and I cannot believe that they did this to me. What upsets me most is that I sent 2 more people there last year to get a lease from them and this was the thanks I got. BUYERS AND LEASERS BEWARE!! The managers sit behind the long couter when you walk in like they are the Godfathers!! Should we kiss their rings upon entering?
More Millenium Hyundai Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - 2011 hyundai sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - 2019 santa fe ultimate awd
- Hyundai Motor America - new lease on vehicle
- Hyundai i10 - lots of issue in new bought hyundai i10.
- Hyundai Motor America - service center