Millenium Empire Corp / refund

1 3000 Johnson Ferry Road Suite 103/104Marietta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 678-264-8205

I ordered 3 products in October 2008, it is now December 2008 and at the suggestion of King Of Swords, I cancelled my order & requested a refund. On december 8th I recieved an email from King of Swords stating that the money would be back in my account with in 48 hours. As of today December 12, I have recieved NOTHING. I have emailed, called, & faxed THOUSANDS of times with NO response from King of Swords. After further investigation, I see that other people have been ripped off also. Something must be done to this company ~ it is not fair to the buyer to be treated like this or be screwed out of money. If anyone knows how to get a hold of a HUMAN BEING at this company, I would greatly appreciate it. If anyone can help me, please email me (jccroce5@verizon.net) I am getting very frustrated with this company.

Beware~ they go by several different names. They are as follows:
Millenium Empire Corp
King Of Swords
King of Ponds
Empire Pets
Marietta Poker supply

Please do NOT order form any of these online companies, you WILL get RIPPED OFF!!!

Comments

St
  23rd of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I ordered from King of Swords in Dec 2007. They never shipped the item and never issued a refund. I've been in an over 1 year battle with this company and no one seems to be able to do anything. I'm filing a complaint with the State of GA.

Un
  27th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I also agree with these complaints and its true they do go by those other names although I see they have changed the phone numbers and stuff but the address is still the same. I went to the BBB Better Business Beauru online and it has a company with the same address but a different name. They call themselves Millenium Empire Corp. I just wanted a refund and they kept saying that it was stuck in customs so I waited and waited and still nothing so I canceled out my order from them.
I was told to send my info to:
BBB of Metro Atlanta
503 Oak Place, #590
Atlanta, GA 30349

or call (404)766-0875
Fax:(404)768-1085
email: info@atlanta.bbb.org
website:www.atlanta.bbb.org

As of today I have still not recieved anything back from them.

Ve
  30th of Dec, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I can't believe I was so stupid not to read this before I ordered, or at least checked when the website looked so shady!!! Some of the swords are too outrageous and couldn't be at the prices they say to be. I been playing email tag with what seems to me some foreign possibly woman who is ripping people off and giving them the run around. They have probably been getting bye for a little while and need to be stopped! This has to be a full on pirate site! I am canceling and calling the police!

Gr
  23rd of Nov, 2010

i am currently waiting for a product and it is 1 month late! This company is horrible. Im just afraid of what they might do with credit card info!