Mill Valley Sheepskin and Leather / Filed complaint with BBB

1 170 West BroadwayJackson Hole, WY, United States
Phone: 307-739-1790

Follow up to my first post on 12/4/10. Today I called the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce at [protected], the Town of Jackson at [protected], and the Better Business Bureau at [protected]. Mill Valley is no longer a member of the Chamber. The Town dispatch has received several civil complaints about Mill Valley and suggested getting a lawyer. And the BBB has 12 complaints on file giving them an F rating. I too filed a complaint today with the BBB. I also called Mill Valley for the 4th time. Fransico said he would give my message to the owner Keven Gilday. As a recap of my situation: My husband gave me a Mill Valley shearling coat for Christmas last year 2009. The sleeves were too tight so we returned it just as they told us too. Mill Valley accepted our return. Their inventory was low so we didn't find any coat we wanted. We first started to worry when it was Thanksgiving 2010 and they still didn't have new inventory on their website. After leaving several messages, we started to search the web and found several complaints about Mill Valley. We have asked for a full refund but the customer service reps tell us they don't refund sale items. All the coats on their website are "on sale". We don't have the coat. They accepted the return of the coat. But won't refund us. I guess that's how Mill Valley likes to say "Merry Christmas".

More Mill Valley Sheepskin and Leather Complaints & Reviews