milkhoneyland.com / Milkhoneyland.com fraud

1 China Review updated:

milkhoneyland.com has scamed our company for over $7.000 end of 2009.
We ordered a large number of products for over $ 10.000 in december 2009. We paid to their bankaccount on business name Canaan Global Ltd. After payment they told us that backaccountnumber had been changed. So they had to transfer the money, this will take a about 1 month. Because they could not deliver we claimed refund. After 2 months they paid us back only $ 2.500. There was not enough money to refund and promissed us to refund more later. After 11 months they did not refund anymore.
First we had contact with a person called Owen. After investigition we had contact with person called Watson Fang.
Please be aware of this company. They fraud us after at the end.

Comments

1st of Apr, 2010
    milkhoneyland.com - they answer phone and wil cancel order, but sometimes out of stock
    milkhoneyland ecommerce limited
    New York
    milkhoneyland.com

I ordered a phone, the second day received an email that said the phone was not available for shipping, and ask me to select another one. I called and the customer service did answer the phone.I said I dont like any other phones, asked for a refund. In 10 minutes i got refund.
    Others said they dont anwser phone is not correct, they're in China, different time zone. My unconfort is that they dont keep their stock availability acurate.

• Ta
      24th of Jun, 2011

Im starting my own business and im doing alot of research on overseas companies.I read alot of complaints about these companies taking you guys money and what I dont understand Is why are you all using bank transfers instead of credit cards you do know your bank can refund your money if your not satisfied with a transaction?