Milk and Chocoreturn is impossible

I ordered a dress MONTHS ago and now that it arrives from China, out of season, the sizing is such that no human being could possibly wear this.

The back is too tight, the sleeves are too long and the shoulders don't even come close to being symmetrical.

There is no usable return on or included in the envelope with the poorly made rag from China. An e-mail to the "Contact Us" on the website is totally worthless. You will not get a response.

If you are thinking about ordering from this company, donate to a worthy charity. You will get so much more satisfaction.

• Ahorn's Response, May 11, 2018

Want to add... Guess it's USA, shipping goods from China

• Adddd's Response, Jun 04, 2018

[censored] up clothing

• AshleyLLanes's Response, Jul 06, 2018

I wanted to rate 5 stars not one!

• AshleyLLanes's Response, Jul 06, 2018

I don't think this website works correctly.

• AshleyLLanes's Response, Jul 06, 2018

Where I change the stars???

• NanaKante's Response, Jul 06, 2018

this website is broken, I select 5 stars and they put 1 star!

• Jessie Hayden's Response, Jul 11, 2018

please facebook take this company off your site.

• judy pate's Response, Jul 13, 2018

I placed an order on June 26, 2018 I not received as of today. Could you please let me know the status of this order
    #198546. I went on your support page to track this order with no result. Please let me know. Thank you

Judy Pate

• Laurenpeel10's Response, Aug 15, 2018

No way to speak to anyone and they don’t email you back. Just want to return an item that doesn’t fit. Seems to be a reoccurring theme with this company

• Shannon Cameron's Response, Aug 22, 2018

Terrible quality clothes. No reply for return attempts. Uncontactable

• Ksarney's Response, Aug 27, 2018

I ordered a jumpsuit from here. Website says free returns if you simply email them. Then when they confirm your return you can send back items. They do not email you back or allow you to return items, and take your money.

• Sabina M's Response, Aug 28, 2018

horrible dress. nothong like photo or material. i want my money back now

• Barbara Elsea's Response, Sep 01, 2018

Please respond to these emails

Ca
Aug 13, 2018

Comments

• Em
      Aug 13, 2018
    Milk and Choco - All of their clothing
    China but says US!!!
    China

This website is HORRIBLE for customer service. I placed my order & immediately didn't want the dress so I emailed TWO minutes after asking to cancel. Not only did they not cancel, they send it to me and the WORST material ever. I have sent 60 emails and not ONE response!!! GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!! SUCH A HORRIBLE COMPANY DO NOT BUY!!!

• La
    Milk and Choco - Trying to return an item - no communication
    Shreveport
    Louisiana
    milkandchoco.com

I'm trying to return an item that is not what they said it should be. I ordered an XL dress and it's more like a small. I've sent 3 e-mails to their customer support center and threatened to give them bad reviews if they didn't reply. My 14 days is almost up and I can't find a return address or phone # for them.

• Ke
    Milk and Choco - Boho Summer Breeze Dress
    LONDON
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom

5 emails now asking to return my item and STILL no response. DO NOT BUY unless you are 100% sure you will not need an exchange/refund/return. It came with no labels, no instructions on returns, no tags, no bag apart from the grey postage bag. No aftercare service. Yeah the pictures look good but they are not the same quality!

Milk and Choco - BoHo Dress
    Plymouth
    Massachusetts

I have sent 8 emails to Customer Support with no response as to how to return dress that does not fit. I was going to get another size however at this point of having such poor support, I am requesting a refund.
    I have read many of the remarks and quite most were Complaints.

Milk and Choco - Clothing order
    Canton
    Connecticut

Placed an order in June and my credit card was charged. Haven't received the item. Sent email several times. No response. Assuming I've been robbed.

• Me
    Milk and Choco - Cannot return a dress as they do not answer emails

Their only website contact to return items is email [protected]@MilkAndChoco.com. I have emailed them 3 times in the past 23 days and have not gotten a response.

• Ju
    Milk and Choco - No returns -despite policy online
    United Kingdom

Much like every other person on here, Milk and Choco simply do not come back to you when you look to make a refund, despite advertising this feature on their website. Numerous emails are ignored. They are scammers and need to be shut down.

Milk and Choco - Venezia summer beach dress

Ordered on Facebook and received confirmation of order but no tracking info, only they would let me know when item is sent. Never have received the dress. No response from them. I'm going to dispute with my credit card for a refund. Total scam!!

Milk and Choco - Goods not received

Do not buy anything from this Company. I ordered an item over a month ago..I still have not received it! I have asked them to refumd my monet and complained at their lack of service and not responding to my emails. Basically they are frauds!!

• Ni
      Aug 14, 2018
    Milk and Choco - Aria - Summer Lace Dress (poor quality, bad sizing, slow shipping)
    milkandchoco.com

Ordered on June 4, delivered only on July 13. Miserable made in China dress of low quality material and stitching. I'm a small petite Asian girl ordered adult size M and it's so small it barely fits my 10 year old daughter (small petite girl as well). Unbelievable. Wasted my time and money.

• Pb
    Milk and Choco - Order #191707
    milkandchoco.com

Cheaply made clothing. No response on return requests when a timeframe is required on them. All items need to be returned.

Milk and Choco - order # 210239

I ordered this over 2 weeks ago, money was taken out of my bank account immediately, I have not heard a thing from them since..Fortunately, my bank will investigate this to have my money refunded and report this site as a scam.. I will continue to send e mails in the meantime and hope for a resolution soon.

Milk and Choco - Service/delivery/return
    Australia

I would NOT recommend to use Milk and Choco. Delivery time in excess of 4 weeks. Once delivered no response in over a week from customer service in regards to return (which their policy states is only possible for two weeks) and only way to organise a return. Is there something I can do to force them to provide me with a refund.

Aug 14, 2018
    Milk & Choco - I bought the boho dress. After waiting for weeks to get it, when I received it it was the quality it size appropriate.
    Milk&Choco.com

I waited weeks for my order to arrive.
    The boho dress material was see through and the sizing is is off. I couldn't even get the sleeves up my arm.

I have a mailed three times in the last month with NO return response.
    All I want is a refund.
    How do we know we are buying from a company in China or the other side of the world.

• Ke
    Milk and Choco - does not reply to emails

Ordered 6/4/18 and received 7/2/18, way past stated delivery time. Received item late, sent 3 emails to return. NO response. This company should no longer be in business.

• De
    Milk and Choco - Not response to return request, horrible quality items
    milkandchoco.com

Items were very poor quality. When emailed to return they never responded. Stuck with $250 worth of worthless clothes.

• Rs
    Milk and Choco - Problem with returns and getting an answer from company
    Jinhua Zhejiang, China
    China

I have emailed them 3 days now, and still no response, I want to return the dress and would like a refund. The dress doesn't fit and is cheaply made.

I wish I would have read the complaints and knew this company was in China, I would have never ordered.

Milk and Choco - Milk and Choco clothes and customer service
    Maine
    milkandchoco.com

THIS IS A SCAM. Do not order anything from this fraudulent Chinese company. They do deliver your products but they are not as advertised, wrong sizing and terrible materials. They will not respond to requests to return the items and you will never see your money again. Please be aware - this is not a legitimate company and it's a complete rip off.

Milk and Choco - Dress

I ordered a dress June 1st and still have not received it!!! It's August 1st! I emailed multiple times to get the status of my order and did not receive a response. I even attempted to cancel my order and did not receive a response from customer service. Extremely frustrating!!! Will never order from here again.

• Mo
    Milk and Choco - Quinn - Casual Loose Boho Jumpsuit × 1 Order MC#229215

Order MC#229215

I ordered this jumper and was told I would receive my tracking number within two business days. It's been a week and no one is responding to my emails. I've been reading online that this company is a scam. I would like the order cancelled and my money returned asap!!!

Milk and Choco - Customer Service/Return Order

ORDER MC#114294
    I ordered 2 items and both were too small... I have sent customer service 4 emails to return and have not gotten a response. I am afraid this site is a scam and I will never get my money back.

• Bu
    Milk and Choco - Clothes

I ordered two dresses about six weeks ago but I haven't seen them yet. I've written to the company three times without getting a reply. It's a pity I didn't see this site (the complaints) before I made the order. Money wasted!

• Ro

Breeze - Boho Summer Dress x1
    Green / L
    $39.95 order date June 13 and paid thru Mastercard
    Ordered thru Milk and Choco

Merchandise still not received - please place tracking info on this order.
    If not yet shipped then please cancel and credit my account of said amount
    of $39.95.

reply to my email [protected]@aol.com

Milk and Choco - Dress
    Germany

Trying to contact them in order to send a dress back - no reply ;(

Milk and Choco - Same issue as all the other complainers
    milkandchoco.com

Ordered dress on June 7, was charged for the dress. Never received it. It is now June 3. They will not respond to emails except for a robotic reply. Fraud, I think.

Milk and Choco - Two dresses

I sent this email 20 times and posted on comments on fb. Still no response. I'll have to cancel through PayPal.

Need return label for entire order. Poor quality and sent wrong size. I want a refund. Where do I send the items back for total refund ?

Milk and Choco - Can't return the items
    Hampton Wick
    United Kingdom

I have contacted the company to return some clothes I bought but noone is responding. No telephone number on the website. Does anyone have any advice about how to contact them?

Aug 15, 2018
    Milk and Choco - Do Not Order from Milk and Choco!
    Severna Park
    Maryland

Ordered a jumpsuit on 6/21 and I was charged immediately. Product was not received until 7/26. This is a company in China, shipped from China. No paperwork, no US contact info. Very poor quality, not as pictured on line. Asked for info for a return 3X with no response. Do not waste your money, please!

Order MC#191523
    Alina Jumpsuit
    ksuter

Aug 15, 2018
    Milk and Choco - Beware! No response for a request for a refund...
    Vancouver
    British Columbia
    Canada

Much like the other complaints, they are quick to process your credit card, slow to deliver (over a month) and once you ask to return the item they are suddenly silent. This is completely unacceptable and maybe with enough complaints we can get their attention. I will do my best to bring this to the attention of everyone I know. Order #135342

Milk and Choco - order not shipped, cannot reach company
    milk&choco.com

Order number 207685 purchased July 2nd. Money has been taken out of my checking account but still have not received my jumpsuit, cannot reach company.

• Na
    Milk and Choco - Great customer service

I purchased some items online and wasn't able to use the tracking number, a quick email over to customer service and not even 5 minutes later the issue was resolved.

• Su
      Aug 15, 2018
    Milk & Choco - Order never arrived - and won't answer emails!!
    United Kingdom

A friend of mine posted some pix of Milk & Choco on her Facebook page so I thought it was a reputable company. Turns out they are shockingly bad at customer service - am now very worried I've been scammed.

Milk and Choco - Terrible quality and just as bad customer service

Dress took nearly 3 weeks to get here from China, was made poorly — not even wearable, and I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone to return. Don't buy from here. Such a scam.

• Ap
    Milk and Choco - A Dress
    milkandchoco.com

I ordered a dress June 17, It was suppose to be here by now.. Its July 3rd and still not here yet.

I've e mailed the company twice and got to answer. I wouldn't buy from this place.

Aug 15, 2018
    Milk and Choco - I am complaining up two items I have bought from milk and choco.
    Melbourne Metro Area
    Victoria
    Australia

I have recently bought two items from milk and choco and both items are nothing near to what the website says. Both items did not come with tags which makes me wonder if they have been worn before.
    I have sent them 3 emails to date complaining of this and requesting my money back. They have not replied to any of my emails.

• Ge
      Aug 15, 2018
    Milk and Choco - i didnt receive the order !!!
    POROS
    Greece

Hello I didnt receive the product that I order.. you took the money from thw card but of course no product!!!
    please answer otherwhise I will put a lawyer because its not funny for me! this dress is for my engagement and i want to know if it comes.

• Je
    Milk and Choco - dress

took a month to arrive. does not fit and they will not return my emails.

• Ju
    Milk and Choco - order not received
    Whitesburg
    Georgia

I placed an order on June 25, 2018 and I have not received the order yet.

I was billed and I need to check on this order but have gotten no results..

Order #198546. Please advise me on the as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Judy Pate

• Di
    Milk and Choco - Returning Dress

Do't fall into their trap. They don't respond your email, the only way to communicate with them. The sizes are off and the quality is bad.

• Ki
    Milk & Choco - Horrible quality and long shipping time
    milkandchoco.com

I ordered a dress from an Instagram ad. I never received it, and when I emailed the company about 4 weeks later they said my dress had been correctly processed and shipped. Magically it appeared 3 days later. The dress was a cheap fabric, flimsy and did not look the like dress in the ad. the dress shipped from China. This company is a total scam.