Milk and Chocodress breeze-boho summer dress

I just received this dress in Size XL which is the size I require & ordered. But this dress is more like a small. When I ordered this through facebook ad. your sizing chart was not available.
Your size XXL is also not comparable to sizing in N. America too.
I love the dress & the green color print .
Now I am stuck with a dress that simply does not fit & I'm out the cost.
If I return it I have pay the shipping too, which should be waved in my estimation!
I complained about this Yesterday & you said I orderd a S size which is truly false since the dress I received is marked withe a XL label.
I am very unhappy with this run around I am receiving & will Not order from your Company again as well as warning my friends about issue.
Sincerely R.D.Braun

Ro
Jun 07, 2018

Comments

• Ba
      Jul 09, 2018

I ordered the Boho dress. I only received it after I emailed them to enquire about the length of time the order was taking. I finally got the dress...in the wrong size! 6 emails later and still no response.
    Stay away from this site. At best, totally unprofessional and at worst...it's a scam

• Ro
      Jul 10, 2018

@Barbara Rooney I had went through a very similar deception with this company. In addition they also doubled billed me on my credit card.
    Since the dresses are shipped from
    China The Better Business Bureau in Canada & USA are not able to help & therefore you have to pay to have an international BBB handle the complaint. Isn't that just ducky!!