Milk and Chococomplete scam. terrible product, not at all as pictured, shipping has huge delays.

I would give zero stars if I could. Literally DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO! I've been waiting 25 days for a part of my order, and they refuse to refund me. What they don't tell you is you have to pay to return this crap and they ship from CHINA and just fail to let that be known. The items are CHEAP, ILL FITTING, AND NOT AS PICTURED. They are refusing to refund me without ME paying to ship back to China. They claim they don't guarantee shipping to be 5-10 days (even though it clearly says so) - I live in LOS ANGELES. Not some remote location. RIDICULOUS.

Je
Mar 30, 2018

Comments

• Qu
      Jun 17, 2018

I live in China and have waited over two months for delivery. They haven't ever given me a tracking number despite repeated requests. They won't reply.

Jul 07, 2018

Never a problem here. Amazing company and great prices.

• Tr
      Aug 12, 2018

I have been waiting a month - they debited my account for payment immediately! The order is for a dress to wear to a wedding. No reply from the company. Very disappointing

• Sh
      Oct 15, 2018

The worst I have ever seen !
    And now that I want to contact them and complain, all I can find is a list of complaints, not the actual company !
    They are ripping of thousands of customers and need to be shut down !!

• Sh