Milk and Chococlothes

Placed order for 2 dresses and one jacket. Paid for express shipping almost a month later and still haven't received my merchandise. Filed a claim with my bank because this is a total scam. They have only auto responses and don't respond directly to inquires. Total scammers! I've sent several emails and inquiries but yet, no direct response. Just an auto-response.

Da
Apr 04, 2018

Comments

May 28, 2018

DON'T BUY FROM THESE COMPANIES

Disappointed customers expose cheap clothing 'scams' by sharing ...
    https://www.independent.co.uk › News › Business › Business News
    Apr 9, 2016 - A white Dresslily coat that a customer posted on Facebook ... at least eight of them are connected to a single Chinese e-commerce company. Some operate under the name of Milk and Choco, Liligal, Rosegal
    Disappointed customers expose cheap clothing 'scams' by sharing ...
    https://www.independent.co.uk › News › Business › Business News

• Am
      Jun 27, 2018

Bought a dress that was advertised on FB. The dress doesn't look anything like the picture and I have emailed the company 3 times to start a refund and haven't heard anything back.

Don't buy from them.

Jul 07, 2018

They always helped me and I purchased from this shop many times.

• El
      Aug 11, 2018

Never ever again will I order from this company! No response after 3 emails to learn how to return item, which I waited 6 weeks for!! No response and now the 2 week return policy has expired! Wish I read the reviews on this company before I purchased!

• Un
      Aug 17, 2018

Terrible company. I wish I could give NO STARS. Took over 6 weeks to ship item (i had to remind them to send it at 2 week mark). Continued to ask them to cancel shipment but company would take too long to answer and then ignore my request and give a templated response. Sizing is completely WRONG!! I ordered 2 sizes (including 1 above my size) and it was completely wrong. Terrible quality. Filed a dispute with my credit card company.

• Lu
      Sep 06, 2018

Returned item over 3 weeks ago in same packaging it arrived in. I did not want it minutes after I placed the order. Over 13 e-mails asking to cancel, refund my money, etc. to no avail. I finally received an email to give the Tracking # which is the same Tracking # used to send to me. Now what? When am I going to receive my $39.95 and more for the frustration I have been handed?

• Es
      Nov 28, 2018

I ordered a top three months ago and have still
    not received it. I have emailed the company many times and get no response whatsoever. This is unacceptable.My order number is 243974. This is totally unacceptable