MilitaryCupid / FALSE ADVERTISING!

1 US Review updated:

MilitaryCupid company is practicing false advertising. They sent me email stating that about 10 men wants to make acquaintance with me. It is needless to explain that after I signed up (it was not free) no one sent me a single message.

Ne

Comments

• Mc
      Dec 24, 2012

Dear Nergal,
    We regret your disappointment with our site and on behalf of MilitaryCupid.com, I would like to address the two issues you have brought up in your complaint above.
    One, we would like to assure you that we do not practice false advertising and we do not send out any emails to members informing them of any messages received. The email you received is a match alert email which informs a member of 10 potential matches that they may be interested in. These matches are generated from the search criteria information that a member fills in when joining the site. The email only asks you to show interest in these members or send them a message but does not state that you have a message. It is also important to note that a member is under no obligation to contact any of these matches. To address your complaint further can you please furnish us with more information about the email you received.
    Two, signing up on the MilitaryCupid.com is absolutely free of charge and only through a member’s own volition do you upgrade if you want to enjoy the premium services. However, as standard member (unpaid membership), you can still enjoy numerous benefits as it allows you to send interest to other members and communicate with Gold and Platinum members.

[protected]@MilitaryCupid.com