Military / Poor Service, unclean car, no fuel!

1 Springfield, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 703-922-3808

I am a member of the Armed Forces and have rented 3 cars from Enterprise in 3 different cities. My complaint appears to be a systemic problem regardless of location. Enterprise has been in existence over 40yrs. The quality of customer service appears to be on the decline. I would like to speak with someone from your corporate office, so I can understand how this process is suppose to work. What amazes me is that at each location I told them about the experience from the previous rental. I did not receive any compensation such as a free rental, however I do have a business card from ATL airport location manager for an upgrade, I live in VA.

My first encounter was 1 Nov 07 at the ATL airport, took me almost 30 minutes to pick-up car after checking in at the terminal, original car smelled of cigarette smoke, had to change cars. Took car to Montgomery, AL, light came on for low tire pressure 100 miles from ATL. Took car to Montgomery Enterprise, all they did was check tire pressure and add additional air to rear tire. Next day 4 Nov 07, at 0800 am the same tire was flat because of a nail in tire. I had to call roadside assistance and delay my 2hr drive back to ATL. That is clearly a case of incompetency.

Second incident was in Woodbridge, Va Nov 07, again spent 30 minutes trying to check out. Car was not ready at time given, had to pick-up car from another location then there was no fuel and the car had to be washed.

The third incident was 11 Dec 07 at the Springfield, Va location, took 30 minutes to checkout, because car was filthy and again no fuel. I am convinced that I will not rent another car from Enterprise nor recommend them to anyone else. Recommend that the existing business rules be reviewed and proper training is given to employees.

I attempted to contact the VA regional manager Erin, but she did not return my call.

Respectfully,
VA Soldier.

Comments

• Lo
      25th of Apr, 2008
    Military - promblem with sim
    United States Marine Corps
    Milwaukee
    Wisconsin
    Phone: 414-745-6952

I orders this Tea and was tooked that the only amount was shipping and handling. Then 19.95 was taken out a month later 19.95 and 50.00 came out.

7th of Nov, 2010
    Military - promblem with sim
    Lebanon

sir,
    my is samuel duah and have used your network for the past 4years now, as at now am still using the sim far here in Southern Lebanon.as soon as i reach here, i couldn't get reception on my fone but when i off it and on again it told me to "insect sim" ever since i can make calls again . please help me.

• Wa
      14th of Dec, 2010

Hey Friend,
    I also Having the same bad experience with this network But now Iam happy with clay telecom.
    So According to my point of view. If You are Looking for Cheap + International + Sim = Then go for clay telecom
    And to save over 70% on international roaming charges

21st of Dec, 2010

I work with an IT company, and my blackberry is my lifeline. I cannot imagine travelling anywhere without access to my emails. So this June when I had to go to Singapore for work, I was hoping that my company would pay my phone bills, but they gave me a daily allowance, and I realized that I won’t be able to take my blackberry along as International roaming is so expensive. My colleague then told me about clay worldberry services (http://www.clay.co.in/worldberry.html). With their blackberry plan, which costs only Rs. 3, 500 per month, I was able to access emails, surf the web, check google maps, and do so much. And that too within my budget!! My boss was very surprised when I replied to his email promptly and gave him important data in the middle of a meeting. My effort was highly appreciated and I got a raise also - and all this – thanks to Clay worldberry services.