milfahohic.com / This company is illegal, it is just a matter of time before they go down. No doubt they are under investigation, step it up fellers

1 Buffalo, United States Review updated:

Where to begin...complete and utter ###. All kinds of problems with the software uploading, downloading pic, would not put the city I lived in down, I wasted so much time just trying to use their services. They say that site has just under 10, 000, 000 members lololol Logging you off just before you hit send on message, maaaaaaybe 1% are real. That site is run by computers and they got the vast vast majority of the pics off the web, and thats maybe 1%. I got a refund back because I told them I videotaped the 20 hours I was on and would do everything in my power/make it my mission to bring epoch.com down. If I did have a video and the FBI or BBB saw it, they would be DONE. I would guess they have been under investigation for a long time, so this hopefully has already been down multiple times. if not, do it and take them down. i went thru proper procedure to try and solve problems (live chat with customer service, messaging service, and finally speaking to 2people (1st lady hung up on me, when she had zero response to what I had said). 2nd guy refunded my money after I told him the above. Take them down, total scam.

Ya
Dec 14, 2014

Comments

• Do
      14th of Dec, 2014

You've essentially tried to join a site full of middle aged men wearing tanktops all pleasuring themselves to the same stock photo from their parents basement thinking that they are master and commander of the digital age. Bravo, jackwagon.