Milestone Hotel Kensington Park London Uk / RECRUITMENT OF FLOOR MANAGER

1 Kensington Court London, W8 5 DL.KENSINGTON High State, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +44(0)207917

Dear Sir/Madam:

Dear Sir:

I have got an offer letter from one Mr. Andrew Pike said to be the manager of Milestone Hotel UK, for the post of Floor Manager, for a salary of 2900 pounds UK, after sending my CV and copy of passport. He gave me a mail id of one Mr. Claire Tuhey said to be a Diplomat in Hicommission UK, located in Nariman point, Mumbai and gave his id (clair_ukhc@diplomats.com) and his mobile number [protected] via an email. I have called him and he asked me to deposit 250 pounds in one account in the ICICI Bank of Premalatha.S for processing visa. I deposited the amount in the said account and afterwards, he mailed me 5 forms of VISA which I needed to be filled in and sent and I did accordingly.

Then one mail from Mr. Claire the Diplomat, came to my mail id stating that I want an Anti-Terrorism Certificate and for that I have to pay 388 pounds again and this will be my final payment and I will get the visa immediately.

meanwhile I got an appointment order also from Milestone Hotels, which I enclosed in this mail. I want to know whether this is a cheating or is a genuine one.

So kindly do the needful to get back my money if it is a cheating or else, for the processing of my visa.

The letter for Anti-Terrorist Certificate is given below:

ATTN::Mr.Pradeep,
We have sent the necessary documents that entitles you a visa to U.K, to the British High Commission Indian in Mumbai[Mr Clair], and we have even put words accross that your documents be proceessed as soon as possible, and also we want to inform you that, we have made arrangements for your stay over here in London, The only hint on now is this ;

Just recently the British government and most Asian countries governments including India, have recently concluded a treaty that every person coming to Britain should have a clearance/paper of [Anti- Terrorist Certificate] before Landing/coming to Britain, to avoid facing DEPOTATION on your arrival, So we write to inform you about this paper,

It is an essential document, just contact Mr Clair he will help you to get it from our British Head office in India.At present it is an important document, do call Mr Clair and tell him as quickly as possible regarding this paper...we will be informing him on that also to get it for you,

And do let us know when your visa is ready so as to write and send your flight ticket..it is our hope that you would be arriving soon for your job.also try to be keeping all the expences you made for t he processing of your visa immediately you arrived to london our company will make an upfront payment to you for two month salary, so comply with MR CLAIR and follow his intructions, you can always contact me through this email,

Regards.
Mr Andrew Pike
G/M
[protected].

So kindly help me and let me know the actual status of my money and visa.

Thanks and regards,

MOBILE: [protected]

Comments

5th of Feb, 2009

hi,
    Pradeep what have u done?before making any payment you should have cheked thurroughly.there are so many fake people these days ..and this one is fake its so unfortunate you had tolearn the hard way..I'm very sorry..even i got the same mail letter from Marriott hotels and even i filled the interview forms and stuff but i could make out the irregularities..without a telephonic round or a video conference why wud any one sentd u an offer letter..or even a background chek..and when i cheked the marriot website thurrowly even they had warned against such scama and asked not to pay money...

• Ms
      8th of Apr, 2009

hello sir, this is M.S.HUSSAIN, i got one mail from hilton internatinol london. for job as a s/officer there.and they mention submit for visa proceccing fees 370 pound&initial270 i paid, after mr.clair send me a visa form after this form fil, he said u must be need A.T.C.ANTI TERRORIST CERTIFICATE BEFORE LANDING IN LONDON THAT COST IS 390 POUND AS MR.CLAIR SAID.IS IT TRUE OR FAKE PLS, AS SOON AS INFORM ME nice4122003@yahho.co.in

• De
      12th of Jan, 2010

sir,
    MY NAME IS DEEPU CHANDRAN. I HAVE GOT A JOB OFFER FROM GALLERY INTERNATIONAL HOTEL UK FOR THE POST OF AN ACCOUNTANT . THEY OFFER 3000 POUNDS SALARY PER MONTH. THEY WERE ALSO OFFER FREE AIR TICKET, FOOD ACCOMADATION TO ME. THEY ALSO SAID THAT I WAS PAY ONLY THE VISA PROCESSING FEES OF 250 POUNS. THEY ALSO SAID THAT MY VISA IS TO BE PROCESSED BY A COUNSELOR IN UK HIGH COMMISSSIN MUMBAI. MY VISA PROCESSOR NAME IS Mr. HARRY DESMOND. I WAS DEPOSIT THE VISA PROCESSING FEES TO ICICI BANK A/C NO 000601525642 IN THE NAME NURUDIN LASKAR. NOW THE VISA PROCESSING OFFICER SAID TO ME THAT I CAN PAY ANOTHER 2000 POUNDS FOR ANTI-TERRORRIST CERTIFICATE. SIR I HAVE ONE DOUBT THAT FOR WHAT PURPOSE I WANT TO SUBMIT THIS CERTFICATE. THE VISA PROCESSOR MOBILE NO IS 09004791902.THE VISA PROCESSOR E-MAIL ID IS harrydesmond.britishhighcom.counsellor.com. I want to know whether this is a cheating or is a genuine one.

deepu chandran
    09037802018
    kollam

• 49
      28th of Apr, 2010

Hello u all, , ,
    i request you all our indian peopls, plz dont waste your mony in such hell things, it is all a game plan y dont u guys undustained this thing...
    plz be aware about this...

Dilip

• Ki
      21st of Sep, 2016

Dear sir i got one mail about job offer in the name of Billy Jones
    Personnel Manager
    Tel: (+44) 87 1974 3056 iam full of doubt regarding these offer plz infome us its true or fake . this mail was send through in the name Roshni Patel 16mbc017@nirmauni.ac.in .plz do need ful for us .

• Pr
      26th of Sep, 2016

Hello guys,
    Any company wouldn't recruit anyone without interview. Even in INDIA not a small company would recruit a person without interview. Any kind of offer letter receive into your inbox mail is fake unless you had applied and face the interview.

• Ab
      27th of Sep, 2016

hello
    I also got an email from millestone hotel, and even sent me the contract which gave me an appointment as assistant manager, and to complete and have since asked for a sum of 670 pounds and then I suspect in time! be careful with these mobsters