Mile One Heritage Mazda / Sales Fraud

Mile One Heritage Mazda
710 Bel Air Road
Bel Alton
Phone: (866) 627-8412
When the shine wore off my tires, I noticed all of them appeared to be dry rotted based on the cracks on the rim beneath the tread.

I opted to buy the car because it was certified pre-owned (CPO), as stated on the window sticker. If I had to buy used, I wanted the security of a pre-owned vehicle.

When I contacted Mazda USA, the Customer Assistance staff informed me there was no record indicating the vehicle was CPO. I was advised to contact the dealer to straighten it out. The dealer was the CPO designate not Mazda.

I spoke a manager yesterday, Mr. Keys, who said he'd call me back today. He did not. I called today and was told that another manager, Mr. Lamb, was in charge of CPOs. I left him a voicemail. I will patiently await a call tomorrow.

After tomorrow, I will send one- and only one- certified letter requesting either a timeframe when I will be updated that the the CPO status will reflect that my car is CPO or 2) confirmation that their records do not show my car is CPO. They will not have forever to respond.

The next correspondence they will receive will be from the attorney taking up case for false advertisement and fraud. I will not get angry. I will not call them over and over again.

They will give answers or they will face legal repercussions. Period.

Do not buy from Mile One Heritage/Mile One dealerships. Sheisty indeed!

A  17th of Sep, 2009 by
I agree with you.
I bought a 2004 dodge caravan that was supposed to be certified. Shortly after purchasing the vehicle it stopped switching gears and would only run in second gear. The transmission mechanic broughtme in and explained teh situation. Apparently it had been like that for some time and was patched over to work on the short term. $2000 and 6 months later and i am still having issues with the vehicle due to electrical issues that the mechanic was good enough to point out.
If i had the money to spend on fighting them i would but it is not worth my time and effort to try to combat them. I figure that I will just have to buy another car sooner then i expected.