Milanoo / they did not care

CN Review updated:

Do not buy from this site, items they sell are of a poor quality and you will be disappointed.
I spent over $700 on milanoo and when I received my order I was shocked with how poor everything looked. My items looked very cheap and poor! First of all I contacted milanoo and asked for a refund and they asked me to describe in details what was wrong with my order. I even sent pictures but after I explained that I was not satisfied with the quality they said that was not the reason for them to refund! Their rep told they were able to accept returns only in case of damages.
I am so angry!! I will not buy anything from milanoo ever again, they have the worst service and with their attitude they clearly showed that they did not care! Avoid!

Br
Mar 07, 2017

Comments

Jan 31, 2019

I just order shoes and a dress from Milanoo they called and bugged me to death about the items I left in my cart I finally order my items which I need for an important party March 9th 2019 the shipping time said 7 to 15 business days after paying for my items it says them may arrive March 2nd what a crock. I cancelled my order within 10 mins of reading about the shipping time. This will not do .PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY THE CLOTHES LOOK NICE AND THE SHOES DON'T BE FOOLED LIKE I WAS.THEY NEED TO BE REPORT AND THE SITE TAKEN DOWN.BEWARE!!!