Milanoo / poor quality, bad customer service, wrong itmes

1 China

I wish I would have done more research before ordering from this company. Now that I am writing a review I have come across other reviews that state that all the good reviews on the company website are bogus! I also reviewed the product on their website and my reviews were never posted. Apparently the company only posts positive reviews. I was very disappointed with my milanoo purchase. I ordered 5 swimsuits and all of them did not fit. I measured myself and ordered according to their size chart, which is wrong. I measured the swimsuits and they are not what the size chart says. One of the swimsuits wasn't even the swimsuit I ordered but a completely different one. I didn't see that swimsuits are not returnable when I ordered, so the company said they can't do anything for me. So now i'm stuck with 5 swimsuits that don't fit, one of which I didn't even order. Also, the quality of the swimsuits is not very good. Overall a very poor product and company, I would not recommend anyone purchase from them.

Br