Milano Formals / returned items that were charged and they keep saying they havent received it yet i had returned for gowns now as of today 3/14/2009

1 269 pacific stpamona, AL, United States

i had returned my fourth gown now to them and my 1st gown was received in febuary and they still didnt reimburse me anything yet they keep telling me i havent received it yet i want all my charges that were accounted for along with my charges of fed ex for there tracking cause easily i could have just sent it back return to sender but i dont trust companys like these online.that is very pitiful that i have to ask for my credit back to my account after u people already signed for the gown so explain that to me please because if u already have my gowns except for the one that i had mailed out today was isnt my credit card adjusted i called them yesterday and they told me nothing yet from that company .i deal with alot of online shopping and once they receive my returned merchandise they credit my account no questions asked. i am sorry to say u people do have beautiful gowns but the worst company to get back to the credit card company.