miksmedia.co.uk / Bogus charges

1 EC24 4NE, 89-90 Pauld St, London, AR, United Kingdom Review updated:

I’m really furious and don’t know what to do. I haven’t used the website www.miksmedia.co.uk, but they charged me for $365. They started to take money from me several weeks ago. I noticed it only 3 weeks ago, but they already stole such sum from me. WTF? I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

Ji
Aug 21, 2014

Comments

• Mi

Hi

My name is Michael Tedder and I am the founder and CEO of MiksMedia.co.uk which is a UK registered company.

This complaint is completely bogus and slanderous, we havent charged you, we dont even charge our customers in USD. We are a UK based SEO and Web Design company, with a clean, positive history.. Maybe you could provide some evidence or proof to back your bogus allegation's?? In the meantime we will report you for slander.

Aug 25, 2014

1. We don't collect customers bank details as all money is processed via paypal so we cant make withdrawals without your permission etc.
    2. We suggest you contact your financial institute and request your money back.
    3. We haven't received any money in the sum or currency you have mentioned, nothing even comes close.
    4. We welcome print screens or any information you have on this transaction to prove it has nothing to do with our company MiksMedia.co.uk
    5. We dont have any subscription services, just siply a one off payment checkout process.

Your complaint doesn't make any sense, we have reported your account and requested this complaint to be removed. By all means provide proof or evidence to back your claim but we're 100% sure you wont have anything.

Aug 25, 2014

After searching Miks Media your probably refering to MiksMedia.com who have nothing to do with us and have recently been blocked in google. If you google Miksmedia.com and try to visit there site you'll get a warning.

Please check to make sure your complaining about the right company in future, some of us make a living online and rely on our good reputation.

Please see screenshot below

Miksmedia.com has been reported to google 8 times in the last 90 days NOT Miksmedia.co.uk