Mikeyounglaw.com / Fraud

United States Review updated:
This lawyer charged me $450 for what he said would be a 15 hour consultation over a private affair of mine.

After payment I was on Instant Messenger with him telling him everything about the case, he said little during this time.

After around an hour he said...

"I'm Really Not Interested At All - And e-Gold is non refundable... bye"

Here is his details for anyone whom has had a similar experience:

Michael E. Young, J.D., LL.M.

Attorney & Counselor at Law

5068 W. Plano Parkway, Suite 300

Plano, Texas 75093

Tel: [protected]

And his website:

Thanks for listening, please advise on what I should do!

D  29th of Jun, 2009 by
This was a bogus complaint written last year by an unsuccessful Internet marketer who didn't like something that I wrote on Tony Blake's old forum.

I do not accept e-Gold for payment, don't do initial consultations by Instant Messenger, and would never consider doing a 15-hour consultation for $450 (no lawyer would).

On another forum where person posted the same smear, I demanded that he provide documentation to support his claim or file an ethics complaint with the state bar. He did neither because he lied. The entire event is fiction.

I have never represented this individual, spoken with him, or taken money from him.

Unfortunately, there are a few strange ducks in God's pond. The individual who wrote this complaint is one of them.

I'll repeat the demand here. Provide the documentation to support your claim or file an ethics complaint. Neither will occur because this is an anonymous smear by a nutcase.

Mike Young, Esq.
Tel: (214) 546-4247
D  29th of Jun, 2009 by
15 hours of legal consultation for $450? And payment in e-Gold?

This is a joke. No attorney would accept a client on these terms. This is obviously a fraudulent complaint.

Unfortunately, it's far too easy to attack someone on the Web. Anyone with a grudge or too much time on their hands can go to a complaint site and destroy someone's reputation.

I am one of Mike Young's clients and have been one for 9 years.

My defense of Attorney Young would be stronger if I could sign my real name to this rebuttal, but I'm not giving this "Travis" individual the opportunity to smear my business too. It's obvious that someone like "Travis" would not hesitate to smear anyone who comes to Mike's defense.