mikescoins1 / False advertising, did not receive product as advertised

1 146 Forrest DriveLawrenceville, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: (609) 882-8287

I purchased a 1953 Franklin silver half dollar in BU condition on 11/17/08. After not receiving the coin I contacted Michael A Lavanga twice. Both times I was ensured that the coin was going to be shipped soon. The coin finally arrived on 1/3/09, and it was a circulated and cleaned coin in the approximate grade of AU50. I left a message with Mr. Lavanga to contact me but recieved no reply. I attempted to file a complaint with Ebay and Paypal but the maximum time of 45 days had already expired and I was therefore unable to open a complaint. I contacted Mr. Lavanga on 1/12/09 and he offered to refund my moneybut did not offer to refund shipping costs. After leaving negative feedback about this transaction I recieved no less than 4 responses from other ebay members who have had negative experiences with Mr. Lavanga. I would like to see his operation shut down and if I could would bring formal charges against him.

Comments

• La
      23rd of Jan, 2009

The listing specifically says that we will give you a refund but shipping (which for this case is 42 cents) is your responsibility. We will give you your 42 cents if you need it. We do have several competitors that are abusing ebay's email system to contact other buyers. Some are being investigated for false claims.

• Un
      29th of Jan, 2009

mikescoins1 & 2 and walrus are now closed. he has been reported to several irs, state and federal, with screen shots of his sales for the past 2 years. i told him no one rips me off and i will wait for years and years, and young nephew mikey, YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN LOTS OF TROUBLE FOR TAX EVASION.

I KNOW MIKE IS A SMART ALECK, BUT not even karen can get out of this.

NO ONE STEALS FROM ME LADDIE. NO ONE...