mike shad / calling

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I went to by a car and so i went up to the desk of mike shad and said can show me some cars, he said he would, but what kind of car i liked i said g6's . he toook me around the lot and showed me some nice cars but i wanted to know if they had the i wanted so, he said he'd go check. he came back and said he take me to see it i said sure why not, we were there at the car and kept talking about other cars so i left .the next day i go and by a car from different companie two hours later he calls me i said i had'nt got one yet, but i was still looking i hang up. next week he calls back and i say the same thing. for the next month he does this. every time i said the same, luckily he gave up . isnt that a bit scary being called every week for a month its like he was following me!!!

Comments

• Xu
      5th of Aug, 2009

If you would have told him the truth, that you had found one somewhere else, he wouldn't have called back. Its called "following up on a lead" and that is how people in sales make their salary/commission. Don't be creeped out; he was just doing his job. Next time, maybe you shouldn't give your name or phone number. I don't like to unless I know for sure that I am getting something from the company.

• Re
      25th of Jan, 2010

thanks your so not helpful